Wednesday Season Tickets.

I'm no expert and the situation isn't exactly the same so I could and probably am wrong but alot of people say shops have to give refunds when in reality they don't have to. Obviously that's to give back goods you have actually recieved so probably completely different rules they play by.

If I paid for a telly but didn't receive it, not sure I'd be happy almost 12 months later to receive a credit note against a telly that I potentially don't want any more, especially when the telly is inferior to the one I originally paid for.

Chancer-i is an honourable man though, so this wouldn't happen 

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

-------

Hmmm... :huh:

... well it looks like I've convinced at least one supporter to change their mind and maybe realise that it might not be such 'good value' as he originally thought it was! :hihi:

these times are hard,its hard to run a business with no income and a huge wage bill,well at least till june 30th,then we still have some players on biggish wages for div 1,

mr chansiri is a honourable man,with a great family of business people and no doubt,hes trying to sort out this mess,he took advice,spent big ,paid out big wages and nearly got us there,he admits hes made mistakes,hes said he wished he could of solved the lot by putting in more cash,but he cannot spend as he wants,due to the silly rules,but he will sort it,one way or another,most folk dont understand business like he does,but no doubt most wont think of the good times either.but its his reputation thats on the line here and he will sort it i am sure.

You're correct B1, 'most folk don't understand business like he does', most folks understand they need to submit their accounts on time, most folks understand they need to pay their staff on time & most folks understand that selling your own asset to yourself is decidedly dodgy

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

these times are hard,its hard to run a business with no income and a huge wage bill,well at least till june 30th,then we still have some players on biggish wages for div 1,

mr chansiri is a honourable man,with a great family of business people and no doubt,hes trying to sort out this mess,he took advice,spent big ,paid out big wages and nearly got us there,he admits hes made mistakes,hes said he wished he could of solved the lot by putting in more cash,but he cannot spend as he wants,due to the silly rules,but he will sort it,one way or another,most folk dont understand business like he does,but no doubt most wont think of the good times either.but its his reputation thats on the line here and he will sort it i am sure.

It’s unbelievable that you still try & defend him ..

Ask yourself...what’s caused the club to get a points deduction....what’s caused the club to be under a transfer embargo...who isn’t paying the players wages ...who hasn’t submitted the accounts ...why are we under serious threat of another points deduction next season? 

The whole future of the club is on a knife edge ..

11 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

You're correct B1, 'most folk don't understand business like he does', most folks understand they need to submit their accounts on time, most folks understand they need to pay their staff on time & most folks understand that selling your own asset to yourself is decidedly dodgy

Yeh but they don't understand how businesses work.😄.😁.

Edited by Alextopman

13 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It’s unbelievable that you still try & defend him ..

Ask yourself...what’s caused the club to get a points deduction....what’s caused the club to be under a transfer embargo...who isn’t paying the players wages ...who hasn’t submitted the accounts ...why are we under serious threat of another points deduction next season? 

The whole future of the club is on a knife edge ..

Indeed! :thumbsup:

And I agree with you 100%, but a serious question - What are supporters going to do about it?

Is anything planned to show him just how many fans disagree with how he's running the club?

It needs some sort of united(apologies - no pun intended) front. It's no good just a few fans complaining on social media.

Are people just going to sit back and let him do what he likes with the club?

Is everyone dreaming that they'll wake up one day and all the club's problems will have miraculously disappeared?

Does anyone really care enough when it comes to making a bit of effort?

OK, so it was more than one question... :)

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Indeed! :thumbsup:

And I agree with you 100%, but a serious question - What are supporters going to do about it?

Is anything planned to show him just how many fans disagree with how he's running the club?

It needs some sort of united(apologies - no pun intended) front. It's no good just a few fans complaining on social media.

Are people just going to sit back and let him do what he likes with the club?

Is everyone dreaming that they'll wake up one day and all the club's problems will have miraculously disappeared?

Does anyone really care enough when it comes to making a bit of effort?

OK, so it was more than one question... :)

The pandemic enabled him to get away with having a restless crowd on his case last season...

But he is aware of the unrest amongst supporters as he has people checking social media on a regular basis ....

As for a planned protest...I don’t think it’ll get off the ground ...I think a general apathy amongst Wednesdayites has set in & you’re probably right most of us hope he will miraculously sell up !! 

If supporters are allowed into the ground come the start of the season it might well be a different proposition & he will feel the full force of those that turn up ...

I’m sure he’d sell up if he got the right offer but god knows how much he’d want for the club ...we could be playing in Concord Park by the time he eventually buggers off !! 

but no one complained about mr chansiri when he was spending,buying top players?no one complained when he took us to wembley ,no one complained when he bought the big screen,no one complained when he got us to the play offs,no you where all happy to see him spend millions on wages ect,but hes used to running a normal business,where if things are bad ,you put more money in,hes not used to these stupid FA rules,hes not perfect,but hes not all bad is he?its hard for business folk in these covid times,no income,but huge bills,he will get it right or sell,but please have some  kindness,towards him,he spent large money to get darren,so lets get together and ,lets get behind darren and get some good results.

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

but no one complained about mr chansiri when he was spending,buying top players?no one complained when he took us to wembley ,no one complained when he bought the big screen,no one complained when he got us to the play offs,no you where all happy to see him spend millions on wages ect,but hes used to running a normal business,where if things are bad ,you put more money in,hes not used to these stupid FA rules,hes not perfect,but hes not all bad is he?its hard for business folk in these covid times,no income,but huge bills,he will get it right or sell,but please have some  kindness,towards him,he spent large money to get darren,so lets get together and ,lets get behind darren and get some good results.

I'm with you Pal, he's doing a grand job.....

no i didnt say he was perfect or not made mistakes,just its hard times and people have short memorys