Wednesday Season Tickets.

whats the match prices on the day? are they out yet? lots of fans prefer to go game by game

11 minutes ago, bassett one said:

whats the match prices on the day? are they out yet? lots of fans prefer to go game by game

I don't know Pal but this has been posted about the refund situation. it doesn't look like anyone is getting one.

Unfortunately given the severe financial impact of COVID-19, we are not in a position to issue cash refunds. Rebates are in the form of credits which will be added to your ticket account and can be used for any future home ticketing product.

Edited by Alextopman

if thats true ,we are in big trouble,is that not against the law? no refund for games that folk could never be able to attend?

They do seem high but I'm sure if they get off to a good start the crowds will come back after all both teams supporters in sheffield  back their teams through thick and thin.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

if thats true ,we are in big trouble,is that not against the law? no refund for games that folk could never be able to attend?

Allegedly it's on the Wednesday website.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... contrary to the belief of some on here, I'm no expert, but I don't think they can legally do that.

That's withholding money for a service they have failed to provide, and you have a right to get your money back.

Still, I suppose Mr Tuna will continue to make his own rules up as he goes along...

... so long as people are daft enough to let him! :|

i agree with the above,if a service is not provided ,your cash must be re-funded

5 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i agree with the above,if a service is not provided ,your cash must be re-funded

yes that seems about right to me as well!!!

-------

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Hmmm...:huh:

Let's try to keep this as simple as possible:

From 'The Star'

... an adult Kop ticket dropping to £365 from £455, and the most expensive ticket (South Stand) falling by £145 to £495...

So on average,
an ADULT season ticket THIS year = (365 + 495)/2 = £430.00
an ADULT season ticket LAST year = (455 + 640)/2 = £547.50

Saving £117.50 - Great News!

Well not really, when you consider no refunds are being given for last year (as far as I'm aware).

So all last year's season ticket holders have already OVERPAID more than £100 for what this year will be an inferior product (3rd division footy).

If you multiply this by the number of season ticket holders (20,000ish?) you get: £117.50 x 20,000 = £2.35 MILLION that should not be in the clubs bank account!

Presumably this will be credited to NEXT year's season tickets - but in the meantime, the club is withholding over £2M that it's not entitled to (the supporters are effectively giving the club an interest free loan).

Many will be OK with this, but by refusing to give refunds, the club are ensuring that the numbers of supporters remains the same as last year, and it's just tough luck for those supporters who may not want to spend over £400 watching a bunch of kids and freebies kicking a ball about! :|

4 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm...:huh:

Let's try to keep this as simple as possible:

From 'The Star'

So on average,
an ADULT season ticket THIS year = (365 + 495)/2 = £430.00
an ADULT season ticket LAST year = (455 + 640)/2 = £547.50

Saving £117.50 - Great News!

Well not really, when you consider no refunds are being given for last year (as far as I'm aware).

So all last year's season ticket holders have already OVERPAID more than £100 for what this year will be an inferior product (3rd division footy).

If you multiply this by the number of season ticket holders (20,000ish?) you get: £117.50 x 20,000 = £2.35 MILLION that should not be in the clubs bank account!

Presumably this will be credited to NEXT year's season tickets - but in the meantime, the club is withholding over £2M that it's not entitled to (the supporters are effectively giving the club an interest free loan).

Many will be OK with this, but by refusing to give refunds, the club are ensuring that the numbers of supporters remains the same as last year, and it's just tough luck for those supporters who may not want to spend over £400 watching a bunch of kids and freebies kicking a ball about! :|

Any body who buys a season ticket or books a holiday to Torromalenus is daft . Until this bug as been  wiped out .

57 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Any body who buys a season ticket or books a holiday to Torromalenus is daft . Until this bug as been  wiped out .

Depends if you can get a refund or not if you're not allowed to go, the travel companies seem to be the best bet on that score.