Wednesday Season Tickets.

Very expensive for third tier football.

Any mention on the refunds owed?.

No description available.

You do seem obsessed with The Wednesday.

16 minutes ago, Legend said:

You do seem obsessed with The Wednesday.

Two team banter page Pal. 

Post about them both laugh at one.

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Numb Nut 

Why?.

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Why?.

Just wondered how you’d feel if someone said it to you ...

7 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Just wondered how you’d feel if someone said it to you ...

Oh you was just mimicking. fill yer boots I find it a compliment.

I just wondered why every owl that's posted on this informative thread with nothing wrong with it has spit the dummy out or avoided the subject. 

Be interesting to see how muvh match be match  prices will be. 

45 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Oh you was just mimicking. fill yer boots I find it a compliment.

I just wondered why every owl that's posted on this informative thread with nothing wrong with it has spit the dummy out or avoided the subject. 

Only 1 person on this section spits the dummy out ...the one who calls other poster numb nut ..tells another to jog on ..refuses to answer questions...etc etc ...all because you disagree with there opinion....& maybe that’s why no one wants to join in the thread ..

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Only 1 person on this section spits the dummy out ...the one who calls other poster numb nut ..tells another to jog on ..refuses to answer questions...etc etc ...all because you disagree with there opinion....& maybe that’s why no one wants to join in the thread ..

You seem to be upset about something maybe it's because people like you come on every thread and instantly try to derail them.

Nothing whatsoever wrong with this thread but you have come on to argue about content on other threads where you have failed to mention the issues that seem to be upsetting you so  much.

Your rant has been noted and I'll be sure to consider your delicate disposition in future, same old same old from you trying to cause conflict and blame anyone but yourself .

Now the best thing you could do it either get on topic or as you mentioned, jog on.

Edited by Alextopman

Just now, Alextopman said:

You seem to be upset about something maybe it's because people like you come on every thread and instantly try to derail them.

Nothing whatsoever wrong with this thread but you have come on to argue about content on other threads where you have failed to mention the issues that seem to be upsetting you so  much.

Your rant has been noted and I'll be sure to consider your delicate disposition in future, same old same old from you trying to cause conflict and blame anyone but yourself .

Now the best thing you could do it either get on topic or as you said, jog on.

I forgot to say condescending as well ...but here you are right on cue .....

I’ll leave you to it Numb Nut ...

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I forgot to say condescending as well ...but here you are right on cue .....

I’ll leave you to it Numb Nut ...

I think that's for the best you haven't quite got the hang of this banter lark and take everything posted by a Blade as a "dig" have a snickers and calm yourself down.