Five Blades Academy Products In Euros.

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’d stop if I was you ..your making yourself look silly now ...the original point I made about Jess Ennis has clearly gone way over your head ...🤣

If I was you I'd stop now you are making yourself look silly, the original point you make about jess ennis was pathetic so I answered you in a sarcastic manner ,you asked why she had a stand named after her even though you know why so just stop now and stop being so bitter,lighten up a little!!!!!

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

How many blades academy players are there playing in the Euros ,the youngest one I can see is a 17year old currently in the youth set up at a premiership  club . Can't for the life of me see  any blades academy players .

2 out of 10 cuttsie for that attempt, also the photos in post one are quite big don't you think!!!!!

8 hours ago, monzaman said:

If I was you I'd stop now you are making yourself look silly, the original point you make about jess ennis was pathetic so I answered you in a sarcastic manner ,you asked why she had a stand named after her even though you know why so just stop now and stop being so bitter,lighten up a little!!!!!

2 out of 10 cuttsie for that attempt, also the photos in post one are quite big don't you think!!!!!

Genuine question ..Don’t you read the posts & the context they are posted in before you respond with your capital letters & exclamation marks? 

11 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Genuine question ..Don’t you read the posts & the context they are posted in before you respond with your capital letters & exclamation marks? 

Genuine question, don't you think about your posts before you respond, let's have a quick recap of the posts,Jim joked about naming a stand after Rob page, Alex joked back it's better than naming a stand after someone who asks his son for advice ,at least page knows about football, to which you responded with "is that why ennis got a stand named after her" in other words trying to be funny so i answered sarcastically "you do know who Ennis is". So then you decided to call me childish?????????? You need to keep up with the context, also what capital letters.

Wednesday 251 caps for England  United 101 now that is stats if we are spitting hairs .

14 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Wednesday 251 caps for England  United 101 now that is stats if we are spitting hairs .

Wow you've been busy googling, how many players share the 251 caps aren't you going to name them.

47 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Genuine question, don't you think about your posts before you respond, let's have a quick recap of the posts,Jim joked about naming a stand after Rob page, Alex joked back it's better than naming a stand after someone who asks his son for advice ,at least page knows about football, to which you responded with "is that why ennis got a stand named after her" in other words trying to be funny so i answered sarcastically "you do know who Ennis is". So then you decided to call me childish?????????? You need to keep up with the context, also what capital letters.

Do you always feel the need to repeat word for word what I post..? 😂😂

Leave it mate ...no-ones interested anymore ...life’s too short ...it’s all banter/digs  anyway 

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Do you always feel the need to repeat word for word what I post..? 😂😂

Leave it mate ...no-ones interested anymore ...life’s too short ...it’s all banter/digs  anyway 

I guess that means you now understand why i posted what i did and it wasn't childish well that's ok no hard feelings lifes too short it's only banter.

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I guess that means you now understand why i posted what i did and it wasn't childish well that's ok no hard feelings lifes too short it's only banter.

It means it’s pointless carrying on agreeing to disagree...have a good weekend...

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It means it’s pointless carrying on agreeing to disagree...have a good weekend...

It's ok ,it wasn't childish that's all i wanted to clear up, now I'm going to watch England.

Well I just watched that lot playing for England on't teli  and if thats what academy's are turning out then bring on third division .,

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well I just watched that lot playing for England on't teli  and if thats what academy's are turning out then bring on third division .,

LOL LOL LOL, please tell me you aren't trying to connect academys and that sh*t tonight. they weren't bothered and just strolled about because it doesn't mean owt to them to play for England anymore oh and f**k what soueness says Scotland are bobar and we should beat them easy, sorry off topic.

Awful performance by England.

I remember Eric Cantona having a so-so career in France then playing a 5 a side game for the Owls at Sheffield Arena, this gave him the platform to be one of the greatest players the top flight has ever seen, Leeds and Manchester United are forever in the Owls debt.😆