Five Blades Academy Products In Euros.

9 hours ago, Alextopman said:

His skills and game had to be developed to produce a player for league one or the Championship he was trained for a different class of football at Man City who released him as he was not good enough.

Brooks thought it could be all over for him.

You speak of understanding English but clearly can't or just ignore the facts stated in the article.

Give it up you're showing yourself up here Pal.

Here it is again.

David Brooks recovered from Man City rejection to become a Premier League star at Bournemouth | Football News | Sky Sports

They released him because he wasn't physically strong enough, he developed physically for a "different class of football" (see the quotes about sending him to play against non league teams), that what the article says. You need some English language lessons pal.

Edited by top4718

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

They released him because he wasn't physically strong enough, he developed physically for a "different class of football" (see the quotes about sending him to play against non league teams), that what the article says. You need some English language lessons pal.

Yes United sent him all over to toughen him up no problem with English here Pal, here it is in black and white. AGAIN for the slow on the uptake.

"David always showed a determination to be the best player he could. However, we are all products of our environment. Manchester City's programme was there to produce Champions League footballers to play in a particular way. Sheffield United, at that time, were trying to produce players who could compete in League One or the Championship.

United succeeded in producing the player they wanted Man City failed.

Keep digging that hole Pal.

Edited by Alextopman

Great for the players but I'd rather youth players play for my club for more than a season than get international caps. I'm not sure if any of those players managed more than a season before being moved on.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Yes United sent him all over to toughen him up no problem with English here Pal, here it is in black and white. AGAIN for the slow on the uptake.

"David always showed a determination to be the best player he could. However, we are all products of our environment. Manchester City's programme was there to produce Champions League footballers to play in a particular way. Sheffield United, at that time, were trying to produce players who could compete in League One or the Championship.

United succeeded in producing the player they wanted Man City failed.

Keep digging that hole Pal.

That maybe so but he's still not an SUFC Academy product. Its like doing ten years at Uni and ending up stacking shelves at Morrisons.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

That maybe so but he's still not an SUFC Academy product. Its like doing ten years at Uni and ending up stacking shelves at Morrisons.

Develop and produce = product.

You're really struggling with that aren't you?.

Keep digging that hole.😝.

Edited by Alextopman

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Develop and produce = product.

You're really struggling with that aren't you?.

Keep digging that hole.😝.

Physically develop, totally different thing.

23 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Physically develop, totally different thing.

Not at all but you know there's more than that a different player for different circumstances you just can't handle that FACT.....

Keep digging.

Has Brooks played for Wales today

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Has Brooks played for Wales today

He was on the bench with another Blades academy product......

31 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

He was on the bench with another Blades academy product......

Alex, I’m surprised you haven’t claimed blades credit for Robert Page’s success, lol.

1 minute ago, Jim Hardie said:

Alex, I’m surprised you haven’t claimed blades credit for Robert Page’s success, lol.

No Pal I just stick to the facts but do remember his goal for us the first goal of the 2003-2004 season.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

No Pal I just stick to the facts but do remember his goal for us the first goal of the 2003-2004 season.

Surely Neil taught him everything he knows?