Its All About Wednesday Int It .

18 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I worked for Hassalls castles you can't tell me owt about wages or lack of em .

I worked for them myself a few times my Father in law did for years,  Lol Parkin.

Edited by Alextopman

10 hours ago, cuttsie said:

The stats have already been provided  United a paltry 101 caps The Owls  256.

yes you should be proud of the amount of caps carlton palmer and chris woods got, any fan should be proud of players associated with their club getting caps for england, I can't sleep at night now you have called our total of 101 caps paltry ,you can be so cruel!!!!!

On 19/06/2021 at 23:57, monzaman said:

Cuttsie have you put a link up to something because i can't see anything, also it has never been all about Wed, i worry more about limescale build up in my toilet bowl than i do about Wed and before you ask my toilet bowl is fine thanks to toilet duck!!!!! 

still don't know what the link said ,am i the only one who can't see it,it just says reveal spoiler which i can't

On 20/06/2021 at 08:39, Ridgewalk said:

Jesus wept 

I know what you mean Ridgewalk, it seems to be the new norm on here for some of the S6 posters LOL!!!!!!

4 hours ago, monzaman said:

yes you should be proud of the amount of caps carlton palmer and chris woods got, any fan should be proud of players associated with their club getting caps for england, I can't sleep at night now you have called our total of 101 caps paltry ,you can be so cruel!!!!!

still don't know what the link said ,am i the only one who can't see it,it just says reveal spoiler which i can't

I think he laughed at your 101 caps as there were two world wars after the majority of them.

15 hours ago, cuttsie said:

The stats have already been provided  United a paltry 101 caps The Owls  256.

Who for?......

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who for?......

I'm not sure Alex ,to be honest I think he argues with himself half the time, like i said earlier i worry more about who will be murdered next on corrie than i do about wed and I don't even watch it any more !!!!!

Oh and my toilet bowl is still fine no limescale !!!!!!!!

Oh and I thought maguire did well tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by monzaman

Thought Maguire was England's best player.

Oh and Ramsdale kept a clean sheet,does that count?

Who would have thought Ramsdale getting in the England squad would upset S6 posters on here so much, it seems it's all about the Blades when it comes to England selection  and s6 posters!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Who would have thought Ramsdale getting in the England squad would upset S6 posters on here so much, it seems it's all about the Blades when it comes to England selection  and s6 posters!!!!!!!

They can be rather delicate at times but it's only banter from them and digs from us.

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

They can be rather delicate at times but it's only banter from them and digs from us.

Oh yes, I forgot about that Alex, they do seem  rather more delicate than normal though !!!!! 

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Its upset us that much that if people on here hadn't mentioned it we wouldn't even have noticed he's in it, like I said before I've got as much chance of playing.

13 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Oh yes, I forgot about that Alex, they do seem  rather more delicate than normal though !!!!! 

You've only got to look at this thread to see that.