Jump to content


Its All About Wednesday Int It .

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Of course there are more stickers in your cars , the same people have stickers that state they have a little angel or a dog in transit some even say daft things like this car runs on angel dust or gran dad's taxi , stickers are obtained from joke shops at Mablethorpe  or Skeggy,   no serious  well educated fan would dream of having such down market trash in there back  window , people point at them and make comments .As to being poorer of course we are as we do not have a Royal family member in charge who has a licence to print money and buy two or three clubs at once or a yacht or two so as to travel around the ever increasing  land and World wide property asset's  stashed away for a rainy day .

wow ,have you been drinking pal you seem very bitter and on one today, has somebody upset you or is it the hot weather that makes you a grumpy old owl !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No its not I am worried about our fake pitch ,them dodgy builders are in again I saw that rusty old van outside the ground yesterday its the same one as was there four years ago .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

No its not I am worried about our fake pitch ,them dodgy builders are in again I saw that rusty old van outside the ground yesterday its the same one as was there four years ago .

I wouldn't worry about those things too much. It won't really affect day to day life down at Hillsborough 

 

You should be happy that you can enjoy an indefinite season ticket. 

League one football is better than the other leagues too. Better grounds to attend, less of a queue for your beers, you should win more games. 

Put 6 seasons there was fantastic. Can't wait for the double relegation to be back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I no longer support the Owls as I no longer go to matches , as to the league well English football has been ruined by Sky and its premier greedy sods , The top six are also in a league of there own , excluding Leicester who are a breath of fresh  air . So if the Owls were seeking reelection from non league or playing on the old Midhill pitch on East Bank Road it dun,t matter to me any more I would rather watch the Tour De France 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Of course there are more stickers in your cars , the same people have stickers that state they have a little angel or a dog in transit some even say daft things like this car runs on angel dust or gran dad's taxi , stickers are obtained from joke shops at Mablethorpe  or Skeggy,   no serious  well educated fan would dream of having such down market trash in there back  window , people point at them and make comments .As to being poorer of course we are as we do not have a Royal family member in charge who has a licence to print money and buy two or three clubs at once or a yacht or two so as to travel around the ever increasing  land and World wide property asset's  stashed away for a rainy day .

Brilliant.

 

Incidentally Uniteds biggest game in the last forty years is their 2 goal massacre at Hillsborough, the absolute pinnacle of their achievements has been to beat Yorkshires most successful club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Brilliant.

 

Incidentally Uniteds biggest game in the last forty years is their 2 goal massacre at Hillsborough, the absolute pinnacle of their achievements has been to beat Yorkshires most successful club.

It's no big deal just another of our Sheffield Derby records I can't see us singing about it for the next forty odd years....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It's no big deal just another of our Sheffield Derby records I can't see us singing about it for the next forty odd years....

Well you're heading for the 4th year of singing about it and I'm sure some of the hats, scarves, stickers (probably see them in some cars) T-shirts, mugs, key rings etc etc etc are still in circulation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Well you're heading for the 4th year of singing about it and I'm sure some of the hats, scarves, stickers (probably see them in some cars) T-shirts, mugs, key rings etc etc etc are still in circulation.

I go every game home and away an have never heard anyone singing about it unlike every time I've watched you on TV this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I go every game home and away an have never heard anyone singing about it unlike every time I've watched you on TV this season.

Must have good ears when there's been no fans in the ground 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Must have good ears when there's been no fans in the ground 🤣

They've been on telly before the lockdown numb nut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

They've been on telly before the lockdown numb nut.

I quote - "every time I've watched you on TV this season" - the entirety of this season has been without fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X