Its All About Wednesday Int It .

If you dangle some string in front of a domesticated cat, the cat will attack the string. 

If you dangle some string in front of a lion, the lion will attack the person holding the string. 

The owls next season need the mindset of a lion, not a domesticated cat if they are to succeed in league 1

7 hours ago, rogets said:

If you dangle some string in front of a domesticated cat, the cat will attack the string. 

If you dangle some string in front of a lion, the lion will attack the person holding the string. 

The owls next season need the mindset of a lion, not a domesticated cat if they are to succeed in league 1

Unfortunately our playing budget will be the (shoe)string.

And its still all about Wednesday on these pages int it .

14 hours ago, top4718 said:

Unfortunately our playing budget will be the (shoe)string.

Says him who's other thread is about United....

On 22/06/2021 at 11:46, Alextopman said:

Ernie Blenkinsop had a good England career.....

No they haven't they managed to pay their wages though.....

Just got in from dog walk and visit to library where I picked up a book about Sheffield togga , A prominent chapter is dedicated to the time in the 70's when United players  went on strike due to non payment of  wages, at the time they were on a pre season  trip to the Netherlands , John Harris and Dick Wragg had to fly out to sort the situation out  , Funny owd game int it . 😂

15 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Just got in from dog walk and visit to library where I picked up a book about Sheffield togga , A prominent chapter is dedicated to the time in the 70's when United players  went on strike due to non payment of  wages, at the time they were on a pre season  trip to the Netherlands , John Harris and Dick Wragg had to fly out to sort the situation out  , Funny owd game int it . 😂

When was the last time your owner flew in to sort the situation regarding non payment of wages or for any other reason?....

Edited by Alextopman

Corableeeeedin bug

46 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Just got in from doing a half marathon while flying my Lanner falcon (called Lenny) and decided to read the posts on a thread titled "it's all about wed int it" and what do i find , a prominent post all about the blades 50 yrs ago, funny old thread int it!!!!!!

Oh!!!!!!! Well I never  us lot as you lot call us can't reply to spurraless comments about our lots  wages then ,even though there has been previous from your lot not paying up,  Double standards come to ones mind here dunt it.

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Oh!!!!!!! Well I never  us lot as you lot call us can't reply to spurraless comments about our lots  wages then ,even though there has been previous from your lot not paying up,  Double standards come to ones mind here dunt it.

It's not your fault Pal, I blame the Dog for joining the Library....

Yu licked .

7 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

WHAT??????? , Cuttsie a word of advice,leave hitting the bottle until after six pal ok,

Well is it about wed or only when you feel like it.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It's not your fault Pal, I blame the Dog for joining the Library....

I wonder if my lanner falcon can join a fitness centre, he loves exercise !!!!!