Its All About Wednesday Int It .

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Well they do put crowd noise on from games and every time they did that song was on.

Anyway are you saying they don't still sing it?

We absolutely still sing it, biggest margin in a derby without reply and the Owls were the underdogs, glorious game.

Just now, top4718 said:

We absolutely still sing it, biggest margin in a derby without reply and the Owls were the underdogs, glorious game.

Not a record though like scoring 4 away in a Sheffield Derby and one for the record books and we were also the underdogs but I expect you to argue that point to no avail just like your other fruitless attempts.

Just now, Alextopman said:

Not a record though like scoring 4 away in a Sheffield Derby and one for the record books and we were also the underdogs but I expect you to argue that point to no avail just like your other fruitless attempts.

Watch this classic example of shutting owls up.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

No you were definitely the underdogs, its no good scoring ten if the other team scores nine, its margins that count.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No you were definitely the underdogs, its no good scoring ten if the other team scores nine, its margins that count.

It's the records that count....

You usually like to post about them.

Edited by Alextopman

Wow same old same old boringly child like antics,no wonder this forum is dying ,& come to think Owls & Blades on here got together & had a cracking charity football match .☹

Edited by owl.66

28 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Wow same old same old boringly child like antics,no wonder this forum is dying ,& come to think Owls & Blades on here got together & had a cracking charity football match .☹

This football section is dead and beyond revival, but I don't suppose those responsible will admit to their contribution

( or will they ? )

36 minutes ago, Runningman said:

This football section is dead and beyond revival, but I don't suppose those responsible will admit to their contribution

( or will they ? )

We don't half sound like angry parents, but your right😀😀😀😀

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

( or will they ? )

It only takes a downturn when you appear, like a black cloud.

For your info its the quietest part of the close season so its fine to have a bit of fun for now.

There are more posts now than there has been for months.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It only takes a downturn when you appear, like a black cloud.

For your info its the quietest part of the close season so its fine to have a bit of fun for now.

There are more posts now than there has been for months.

Well said that man.

Maybe a contribution rather than a moan would improve the things they complain about.

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Well said that man.

Maybe a contribution rather than a moan would improve the things they complain about.

We've agreed on something, wow 😀

14 hours ago, Robbie Loving said:

I wouldn't worry about those things too much. It won't really affect day to day life down at Hillsborough 

You should be happy that you can enjoy an indefinite season ticket. 

League one football is better than the other leagues too. Better grounds to attend, less of a queue for your beers, you should win more games. 

Put 6 seasons there was fantastic. Can't wait for the double relegation to be back 

Too right Robbie, I've seen as many relegations as I have promotions with the blades, one minute you think there bobar the next they are the bees knees , it's called being a supporter. If the owls get off to a good start a lot of the bad things will soon be forgotten.

20 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Too right Robbie, I've seen as many relegations as I have promotions with the blades, one minute you think there bobar the next they are the bees knees , it's called being a supporter. If the owls get off to a good start a lot of the bad things will soon be forgotten.

Actually if my mind is making sense it's obvious that since the 60's when I was first going and we were in the top flight I have actually only seen one more relegation than promotion season.