Ee/Plusnet Down(S7)

Just spent hours trying to get new sim working, managed to borrow neighbours phone to ring plusnet support, and they advised EE is down in S7, just checked , confirmed, anyone else have issues?

' Service problem in S7 ---

We are aware of a problem with this site, but do not have an estimated time to fix it just yet.'

Strange i have just looked and it is still saying the above,

got error on that link

Ah, i think you checked coverage, not network

Edited by gamezone07

We recently fixed a problem in S7 ---

Our engineers have fixed a problem here. It should all be working again now. If you're still experiencing problems, let us know.

Or try these quick fixes

Don't know... 🤷‍♂️

Well, apparently the local mast is kaput, not heard anyone else on EE having issues though(few replies here) no idea when fixed either, nice.....

Can't believe it, still not working, EE service status, says still not fixed, rang Plusnet Mobile( who are usually excellent) and just get fobbed off, nothing to do with us, etc. But i went on OfComs site,  P/N are using EE's infrastructure, and they say they(P/N ) and indeed responsible, and culpable for any issues.

"What if my provider doesn’t own the network?

Your provider is responsible even if they use another company’s network to provide their service to you."

@gamezone07If it is an EE infrastructure/mast problem, that little clip cannot apply. I  haven't read the full OfCom regulations, but I suspect that is not all it says, and in any case I think if you tried to take this further you would find yourself hitting a brick wall - this flies in the face of commercial law.