Owls Lagging Behind In Transfers?

noticed lots of teams in our new league,setting up there teams,buying,getting top free players ect,we need players now?we need to sort out the accounts,we need to sort out the wages owed?we need to hear from the big boss ect,ect ect,we have missed some good players already and will have to get the left overs if not sorted soon,what do you guys think?

have they paid the players they already have yet? not sure i'd rush to embrace an employer with a recent history of not paying wages.....

7 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

have they paid the players they already have yet? not sure i'd rush to embrace an employer with a recent history of not paying wages.....

Supposed to be some positive moves with the wages, not sure how close that means they are to getting their wages though. At the minute no top players would come anywhere near us.

thats the point,we cannot sign ,and if i was a player,i would not sign for them either,unless the accounts are sorted and wages sorted,what a mess.

seen today in the papers ,mr chansiri is recruiting a new team and then will work towards signing players,lets hope all the good bargains aint gone by then