Lee Gregory To Swfc

rumours have it  that hes on his way to us,hes a sheffield based lad ,hes business intrests hear as well,so it could be a perfect fit,hes big strong and could do us a good job up front,what do others think?

44 minutes ago, bassett one said:

rumours have it  that hes on his way to us,hes a sheffield based lad ,hes business intrests hear as well,so it could be a perfect fit,hes big strong and could do us a good job up front,what do others think?

As he's a Blade,  I think it very unlikely that he'd put an Owls shirt on.  Unfortunately, we at BDTBL have a surplus of forwards at present, so unless the new man decides to get rid of a few, I can't see us getting him.  Pity, as I've liked what I've seen of him.

For the right wages I'd take him. A useful addition if we can get him asking as we get a few younger players in aswell.

Good to hear he has business interests and won’t have to rely on his wages.

Giving our own team a kicking now or are we .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Giving our own team a kicking now or are we .

Just Chansiri.

i think he could score plenty in this league,he would be okay with windass if we can keep him,

Read earlier he's actually got a year left on his contract, report I read originally said he was out of contract. I can't see us signing him if he still has a year unless Stoke are willing to let him go for free.

read today ,stoke have ended his contract,middlesbrough not intrested,so leaves us clear to sign him,

His scoring rates something like a goal every 8 or 9 games so hed fit rite in!

Id sooner gamble on the 7 footer from solihull moors thats got a much better ratio and will have a decent re sale value, we need to learn from our past mistakes

i agree to some extent,but with a good set up and going down a league,i think his ratio per game could be good,i also hope wednesday look at that big solihull moors chap.

On 20/06/2021 at 18:48, staninoodle said:

His scoring rates something like a goal every 8 or 9 games so hed fit rite in!

Id sooner gamble on the 7 footer from solihull moors thats got a much better ratio and will have a decent re sale value, we need to learn from our past mistakes

Looks like Cardiff are looking at that Solihull lad so not looking too promising now. No harm signing both though of finances allowed.