Free The Paedo, Says Racist

Where would you even start

2 hours ago, ab6262 said:

ok enlighten us what ignorance?i assure i am not ignorant or suffer fools gladly!

It's this second post I do not get. You're in the hole you've dug, it's pretty humilliating and you're asking for a description of the hole.

Edited by Carbuncle

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

It's this second post I do not get. You're in the hole you've dug, it's pretty humilliating and you're asking for a description of the hole.

To be fair, his filth has become more nuanced in the last 15 years.

13 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Sheffield forum 2021 ladies and gentlemen. Nonces - it's ok if it's young Asian girls.

where did i say its ok??? i said i saw him with not so young hookers there is a difference and i also said after i read his charges he shouldnt be let out so dont twist my words.

13 hours ago, Mister M said:

Are you sure?

quite sure thanks!

13 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Enlighten him . 

dont bother

13 hours ago, butlers said:

Where would you even start

again dont bother!

13 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

if you can comprehend what i said not my problem , what more humiliating is you cant spell?

13 hours ago, sibon said:

really? Nuanced you say?

Six years served out of the sixteen he was sentenced to serve, seems to make a mockery of the judge’s  considered opinion as to his danger to society’s young. I doubt if there are any experts on a mere forum, unless we use the interpretation of ‘ex’ as being a has been and ‘spurt’ (what’s a u between friends?) as being a drip under pressure. 😉

19 hours ago, Delbow said:

What an unholy alliance this is. Loveable, knockabout, racist, has-been arsewipe Jim Davidson has called for serial nonce Paul Gadd (aka Gary Glitter) to be released from prison because apparently he's remorseful and 'looks ready' to start a new life (of not sexually abusing children), whatever that means.

I wish them both whell

Who cares what either of them think or do?

I'd have been happy in ignorance until you posted that. Maybe instead of giving nonsense like this publicity, just ignore it.

14 hours ago, sibon said:

The level of nuance is indeed quite remarkable. My eye was drawn to the fact the post celebrity name-dropped a paedophile and yet this turned out to not even be the most gut churning thing in the 'sentence' it appears in. It really comes to something when some of the nuances can be seen from space.

Edited by Carbuncle

19 hours ago, ab6262 said:

Gary Glitter well hes served his time what harm can he do now, if i remember right his predilection was young asian girls,

That's what you said. 

Guest sibon
17 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I agree.  This is the only place I've seen any comments allegedly made by Jim Davidson OBE.  I remember a few years back the Police decided to take no action against Jim Davidson after they investigated alleged offences made by a woman or women.  The original poster should have referred to Jim Davidson by  his name rather than using the word racist or better still not have bothered starting the thread. 

There was also the time that he was investigated for racially abusing a rail employee.

Plus everything he’s written on Twitter

If it quacks like a duck…

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I wasn't aware of any investigation for allegedly racially abusing a rail employee.

The correct term is innocent until proven guilty and hasn't got anything to do with ducks allegedly quacking.

I can’t believe that anyone would argue that Jim Davidson isn’t racist.

More duck quacking:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/jim-davidson-racist-youtube-rant-diversity-black-lives-matter-coronavirus-b450902.html%3famp

4 hours ago, ab6262 said:

where did i say its ok??? i said i saw him with not so young hookers there is a difference and i also said after i read his charges he shouldnt be let out so dont twist my words.

quite sure thanks!

dont bother

again dont bother!

if you can comprehend what i said not my problem , what more humiliating is you cant spell?

really? Nuanced you say?

You can barely string a grammatically correct sentence together and you are pulling someone up on their spelling. Fabulous.