Free The Paedo, Says Racist

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

You can barely string a grammatically correct sentence together and you are pulling someone up on their spelling. Fabulous.

oh dear god its a chat forum not school man ! pipe down

3 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

That's what you said. 

ah selective posting , what about the rest of what i said?

What's good for the goose etc.

It's a bit rich you are so touchy

Edited by butlers

7 hours ago, ab6262 said:

where did i say its ok??? i said i saw him with not so young hookers there is a difference and i also said after i read his charges he shouldnt be let out so dont twist my words.

quite sure thanks!

dont bother

again dont bother!

if you can comprehend what i said not my problem , what more humiliating is you cant spell?

really? Nuanced you say?

No what's more humiliating is that you typed what you did in your opening post.

10 hours ago, ab6262 said:

i said i saw him with not so young hookers there is a difference and i also said after i read his charges he shouldnt be let out so dont twist my words.

@ab6262: I think it is you who is twisting your words. In your original post it wasn't 'not so young hookers', it was 'boys and girls' who were 'not so young'. If you mis-spoke, you mis-spoke but @tinfoilhat captured the sense of what you said pretty well.

Some advice: put the shovel down, step away from the hole, make an apology, make a commitment to yourself to read what you have written before you post, maybe do a bit of self-isolation for a few weeks.

What i do know about old Jim, ive seen some of his newer videos, hes nothing but a gammon, a whinger, does nothing but whinge