Free The Paedo, Says Racist

What an unholy alliance this is. Loveable, knockabout, racist, has-been arsewipe Jim Davidson has called for serial nonce Paul Gadd (aka Gary Glitter) to be released from prison because apparently he's remorseful and 'looks ready' to start a new life (of not sexually abusing children), whatever that means.

I wish them both whell

19 minutes ago, Delbow said:

What an unholy alliance this is. Loveable, knockabout, racist, has-been arsewipe Jim Davidson has called for serial nonce Paul Gadd (aka Gary Glitter) to be released from prison because apparently he's remorseful and 'looks ready' to start a new life (of not sexually abusing children), whatever that means.

I wish them both whell

Nicely put, Delbow 😁

Well if his sentence is up then he will be released and presumably subject to the usual monitoring and restrictions applied to sex offenders.  If his sentence isn't up then this will be a matter for the parole system. Either way Mr Davidson's opinion really wont count for much. 

Edited by andyofborg

Can't work out if this makes Jimmy boy a liberal  do gooder concerned about penal reform.

Something I will have to give some time too.

He has been posting stuff on YouTube  during the last year and his as grimly as unfunny as I  remember him from the 80s

Edited by butlers

33 minutes ago, butlers said:

Can't work out if this makes Jimmy boy a liberal  do gooder concerned about penal reform.

Something I will have to give some time too.

He has been posting stuff on YouTube  during the last year and his as grimly as unfunny as I  remember him from the 80s

Would letting the 77 year old Gary Glitter out save the country a few £££ that could be spent on the NHS?

3 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Would letting the 77 year old Gary Glitter out save the country a few £££ that could be spent on the NHS?

probably not and even if it did then justice shouldn't be a matter of cost but punishment, protection and rehabilitation

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

I wish them both whell

well what a thread! the keepers of the watch aka curtain twitchers! jim davidson might not be everyone's cup of tea but he made and makes a lot of people laugh and has a bigger following than you think, hes certainly not a racist he told jokes of the time that doesnt make him racist?? as for Gary Glitter well hes served his time what harm can he do now, if i remember right his predilection was young asian girls, i saw him with a jeep full of young thai prostitutes back in the 80s in Phuket, who knows wether they were boys or girls but they were not that young. i cant remember exactly what he was convicted of. 

ah just checked the conviction changed my mind lock him up for the rest of his natural.

Edited by ab6262

Wow, what a post .

Cramming so much ignorance in.

2 hours ago, butlers said:

Wow, what a post .

Cramming so much ignorance in.

ok enlighten us what ignorance?i assure i am not ignorant or suffer fools gladly!

3 hours ago, ab6262 said:

well what a thread! the keepers of the watch aka curtain twitchers! jim davidson might not be everyone's cup of tea but he made and makes a lot of (racist) people laugh and has a bigger (racist) following than you think, hes certainly not a racist (apart from being a racist, like in the link in the OP) he told (racist) jokes of the time that doesnt make him racist?? (it does). as for Gary Glitter well hes served his time what harm can he do now, if i remember right his predilection was young asian girls, i saw him with a jeep full of young thai prostitutes back in the 80s in Phuket, who knows wether they were boys or girls but they were not that young. i cant remember exactly what he was convicted of. 

ah just checked the conviction changed my mind lock him up for the rest of his natural.

Sheffield forum 2021 ladies and gentlemen. Nonces - it's ok if it's young Asian girls.

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

ok enlighten us what ignorance?i assure i am not ignorant or suffer fools gladly!

Are you sure?