Anyone know what emergency is happening there ? Ive being trying to book some tickets all morning but its just a recorded message on the phone.

Cant book online as its a disabled seat request and I cant find an option for that online. 

Im in Lincolnshire and don't want to travel to Sheffield if the office is closed

Thanks

I'm not sure if the box office is open there currently as the whole place has been kitted out to administer the AZ vaccine as the main Sheffield hub. (I hope that's still the case as I'm due there for my 2nd jab on Saturday !) I'd have thought it would still be rolling out the vaccine there for the majority of the year given they've not got down to anywhere near 18+ year olds yet and there will be at least a 12 week add on for them to get their 2nd jab once they've had the first.  So I can't see them opening up the box office until much later in the year, so I'd imagine it's just websales until then.

Thanks for that HG .  Sounds like that could be the reason. 

Is there not an email address you can ask someone to get back to you on?

Please be aware that as from March 2020, and as part of the venues COVID19 response, the venue, our box office and all the contact telephone numbers listed on this web site are not staffed - the only way to contact the Arena is by emailing boxoffice@sheffieldarena.co.uk - please do not use other email addresses as they may not be viewed.

From…

https://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/get-in-touch

When I went to the Arena for my 2nd jab I was told the NHS contract there runs out at the end of July.

11 minutes ago, BigPP said:

When I went to the Arena for my 2nd jab I was told the NHS contract there runs out at the end of July.

I certainly hope not, as my second jab is booked in there for mid August!

11 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

I certainly hope not, as my second jab is booked in there for mid August!

It's around a month since I was there. The contract might well have been extended since.

I’ve not been down since the NHS have been using it so don’t know how it’s  set up, but they’ve got indoor events restarting at the end of July? 

The jabs could be moving outside just like the tests were.

Or, no jabs on days with events and this has already been factored in.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Unless they want to put the ice down for the Steelers.... it could be a bit cold on the floor even with the wood down.

The lack of touring acts not coming to the Arena is a worry for me...