2 For The Euro's - Fun Competition

We’re in he final!!! Well done England team!

What a match!!  England in a second major final in my lifetime!  Two players I saw make their debuts in Blades shirts in the team as well.  Priceless!

1 minute ago, Thirsty Relic said:

What a match!!  England in a second major final in my lifetime!  Two players I saw make their debuts in Blades shirts in the team as well.  Priceless!

Me to Thirsty, 

Well done to Mr B for winning this little competition.  I'm so glad I lost.

=======   RESULT  ======

On behalf of everyone participating in this thread, I would like to congratulate the winner, Mr.Bloke, who not only fought off all of us, but also had his 2 selections in the semi-finals - a remarkable feat. 

Thanks to you all for your participation and for comments etc throughout.  I hope you've all enjoyed the thread as much as I have!

=========================

1 hour ago, Thirsty Relic said:

=======   RESULT  ======

On behalf of everyone participating in this thread, I would like to congratulate the winner, Mr.Bloke, who not only fought off all of us, but also had his 2 selections in the semi-finals - a remarkable feat. 

Thanks to you all for your participation and for comments etc throughout.  I hope you've all enjoyed the thread as much as I have!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

10 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

=======   RESULT  ======

Hmmm... :huh:

... thanks to Mr Thirsty for organising this little pre-season friendly match! :thumbsup:

It's been really nice to discuss a bit of footy without needing a referee to issue a few red cards...

... although that's probably because most of us are on the same side! :hihi:

Italy? 🐭🐭

NO! :shakes:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England, of course! :D

I've thoroughly enjoyed it...

... but maybe you lot should think about fielding your first team next time and give me a bit more of a challenge? ;)

4 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... thanks to Mr Thirsty for organising this little pre-season friendly match! :thumbsup:

It's been really nice to discuss a bit of footy without needing a referee to issue a few red cards...

... although that's probably because most of us are on the same side! :hihi:

Italy? 🐭🐭

NO! :shakes:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England, of course! :D

I've thoroughly enjoyed it...

... but maybe you lot should think about fielding your first team next time and give me a bit more of a challenge? ;)

They think it's all over, not yet it isn't....

Not until them pesky Italian mice have packed their bags and gone..  🐭 🐭 🐭

Come on ENGLAND do the job..