Wanted: Any Old Items No Longer Needed

Hello thank you for looking.

Due to the pandemic fundraising has been difficult however we are fundraising for a full month to raise money for our local grassroots football club and hallam fm cash for kids. 

With various activities and events taking place (keep a look out!)

However are after any old things we could sell, reuse or use as prizes.. if anyone has anything please feel free to contact me.

We can collect items so no issue. We appreciate anything! 

Thank you 

2 hours ago, x-GiGgLeS-x said:

Hello thank you for looking.

Due to the pandemic fundraising has been difficult however we are fundraising for a full month to raise money for our local grassroots football club and hallam fm cash for kids. 

With various activities and events taking place (keep a look out!)

However are after any old things we could sell, reuse or use as prizes.. if anyone has anything please feel free to contact me.

We can collect items so no issue. We appreciate anything! 

Thank you 

Been trying to get rid of 10 perfectly good white plastic garden chairs, which I bought for a BBQ some years ago.

Also 2 white plastic garden tables.. any good?

I have six bags containing books and DVDs and also a few odd other bits, all of which will be headed towards a charity shop eventually, you are more than welcome to them.  I also have three bags of coat hangers which you may find handy if you want to sell any clothing.  I have a small tabletop jukebox which is currently for sale but doesn't look like it will go so I can throw that in too 🙂

I have several jigsaw puzzles should you want them. Purchased during lockdown and don't like doing them twice.

19 hours ago, Padders said:

Been trying to get rid of 10 perfectly good white plastic garden chairs, which I bought for a BBQ some years ago.

Also 2 white plastic garden tables.. any good?

Yes please. Please can you inbox me

18 hours ago, SkyeEdge said:

I have six bags containing books and DVDs and also a few odd other bits, all of which will be headed towards a charity shop eventually, you are more than welcome to them.  I also have three bags of coat hangers which you may find handy if you want to sell any clothing.  I have a small tabletop jukebox which is currently for sale but doesn't look like it will go so I can throw that in too 🙂

Brilliant please inbox me 

3 hours ago, forgeman said:

I have several jigsaw puzzles should you want them. Purchased during lockdown and don't like doing them twice.

Yes please inbox me

I have an old BBQ that I need to get rid of, only good for scrap really, do me a favour and take it off my hands please 😝

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I have an old BBQ that I need to get rid of, only good for scrap really, do me a favour and take it off my hands please 😝

Unfortunately we do not have an option to sell scrap. Thank you for your kind offer tho lol 

So sorry to anyone messaged me it will not allow me to open messages. 

If anyone has messaged me to collect we will hopefully collect tomorrow and will attempt to message you 

9 hours ago, x-GiGgLeS-x said:

So sorry to anyone messaged me it will not allow me to open messages. 

If anyone has messaged me to collect we will hopefully collect tomorrow and will attempt to message you 

Thank's GiGgLeS.

I have messaged people hopefully you have got these. Thankyou for everyone patience 

1 minute ago, x-GiGgLeS-x said:

I have messaged people hopefully you have got these. Thankyou for everyone patience 

Got your message Gigs.

14 minutes ago, Padders said:

Got your message Gigs.

Brilliant thanks