On 06/06/2021 at 15:27, peteh1 said:

There is a stall in the Moor market with a wide range of olives / peppers / chillies etc, a little pricey but good quality.

He has a fantastic stall, perhaps not the cheapest but the best quality I've ever had and he'll often let you try first before buying.  His seafood salad is excellent too. I wonder if he's still there, since Covid will have been a threat to many businesses.

On 29/04/2022 at 12:48, Stannington Lad said:

He has a fantastic stall, perhaps not the cheapest but the best quality I've ever had and he'll often let you try first before buying.  His seafood salad is excellent too. I wonder if he's still there, since Covid will have been a threat to many businesses.

Have been back recently,  but sadly it looks like the stall has gone 😢 

That is disappointing news.

Yeah, that's a shame, he was really good. I don't mind paying a bit more for quality stuff and he was bang on 

Ozmen’s Extra has a huge selection of top quality olives at good prices. 

8 hours ago, bendix said:

Ozmen’s Extra has a huge selection of top quality olives at good prices. 

Which one is that please? I'm only aware of the one on London Road, is that the one you mean? 

Ozmen Extra is just off London Road, Stannington Lad, down John Street, near to Go Outdoors (ex CCC). It's big – you can't miss it.

On 15/05/2022 at 11:26, horribleblob said:

Ozmen Extra is just off London Road, Stannington Lad, down John Street, near to Go Outdoors (ex CCC). It's big – you can't miss it.

Thanks, will check it out sometime 

Been into Sheffield Market today, the olive stall is back under the same name. The old man wasn't there but it could have been his son, they look very similar. I hope the old man is ok, I didn't ask as it may have been rude

• Like 1