Jump to content

Wednesday's Dilemma. (Not A Dig).

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

Slate away mate, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, I do the same the other way, we'd be in a pretty dull place if we waited for the actual football in Sheffield to entertain us currently 😀

You do realise that I err to the blue and white variant don’t you? 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crookesey said:

You do realise that I err to the blue and white variant don’t you? 😂

 

Apologies mate, what a slur 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 06/06/2021 at 16:26, Sheridan1-0 said:

 

 

 

1

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, top4718 said:

 we'd be in a pretty dull place if we waited for the actual football in Sheffield to entertain us currently

Next season the Blades and the Owls will be playing in a lower league. The matches may be less of a challenge, who knows?

I went to three matches last season and enjoyed the football. It may not have been Premiership standard, but it was entertaining.  Scores of 6-2, 4-0 and 4-2.

The team? Sheffield FC Reserves. League Winners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hopman said:

Next season the Blades and the Owls will be playing in a lower league. The matches may be less of a challenge, who knows?

I went to three matches last season and enjoyed the football. It may not have been Premiership standard, but it was entertaining.  Scores of 6-2, 4-0 and 4-2.

The team? Sheffield FC Reserves. League Winners.

Managed by Geoff Worth.
190688152_10158238724426903_893417438767

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.