Jump to content

Wednesday's Dilemma. (Not A Dig).

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Wow! Crookesey's back!!

At last. A bit of good news.

Nah behave thi ssen!

That said, I think all the Mods have been eliminated.....

Ten years older though, can you imagine the rubbish that you guys have missed? 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sibon said:

Still doesn’t rhyme.

 

You’re rubbish.

A boy stood on the wooden deck

Stroking little rabbits

One climbed up his trouser leg 

And tried to eat his nabbits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rogets said:

A boy stood on the wooden deck

Stroking little rabbits

One climbed up his trouser leg 

And tried to eat his nabbits

Hmmm... :huh:

 

Some fans still waiting patiently
For refunds for their season ticket
Are so p'd off with Mr Chansiri
They've told him where to stick it... :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

 

Some fans still waiting patiently
For refunds for their season ticket
Are so p'd off with Mr Chansiri
They've told him where to stick it... :hihi:

That's really good

 

A fan stood on the northern stand 

Looking at his pass 

When he saw the price increase

He told chanseri to shove it up his. ????? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, rogets said:

Not meant to be a poem

 

I waa saying Wednesday are a massive team in that league so they will be treat like they are the game of the season 

 

Opposing fans will turn out in force for the opportunity of the big day out to the big club

 

Opposing players will be up for the big game of the season 

 

So Wednesday will have a tough time for that reason 

 

And a points deduction wont help matters

 

That's what I was saying 

Probably the second biggest club behind Sunderland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moistened said:

Probably the second biggest club behind Sunderland. 

Yes they are 10 league title s between them . Two of the top teams in the Country . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, crookesey said:

Ten years older though, can you imagine the rubbish that you guys have missed? 😀

Is it really 10 years!?!??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The current chapter of events up in S6 are quite sad really, the fans once more look likely to see themselves punished. The management of the club has been atrocious....I do sympathise with the additional challenges that Covid has brought, however a large percentage is down to poor management of the club at boardroom level.

 

When the fans go back, the club could be in such a dire state of affairs. A further points deduction looms and further sanctions, the club as a whole will be a completely different one to when fans were last in the ground. 

 

If Mr Chansiri has anything about him, he will make it up to the fans through ticketing...Stop with the bizarre multi season ticket schemes and over inflated prices and instead reduce prices for the fans. It could actually work to your advantage to be fair, because a marked drop in ticket prices would probably see a loyal fan base like Wednesday's, pack the rafters and perhaps give support that DC probably doesn't deserve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Wow! Crookesey's back!!

At last. A bit of good news.

Nah behave thi ssen!

That said, I think all the Mods have been eliminated.....

Can you imagine the length of sentence had I say, stubbed a fag out in public? ☠️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/06/2021 at 09:46, Hotmale 1954 said:

Wow! Crookesey's back!!

At last. A bit of good news.

Nah behave thi ssen!

That said, I think all the Mods have been eliminated.....

To be fair the new owners of the site have been great, there's much more traffic and you're not treading on eggshells when you type, how someone can get so upset about their team being slated I'll never know, its part of the enjoyment of being a fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, top4718 said:

To be fair the new owners of the site have been great, there's much more traffic and you're not treading on eggshells when you type, how someone can get so upset about their team being slated I'll never know, its part of the enjoyment of being a fan.

No disrespect, but they could hardly be any worse, and as for slating the Owls, I’ll do my best to resist, and if you believe that you’ll believe owt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crookesey said:

No disrespect, but they could hardly be any worse, and as for slating the Owls, I’ll do my best to resist, and if you believe that you’ll believe owt.

Slate away mate, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, I do the same the other way, we'd be in a pretty dull place if we waited for the actual football in Sheffield to entertain us currently 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.