Covid-19 At Meadowhall

30 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Of course its power hungry. Minimum wage drones.  Do you see supermarket staff going round doing the same in Asda? Do you balls. 

Middle aged men given a bit of power and letting it go to their heads. Does nothing but cause conflict.

Ageist and sexist . Doing their job and I for one am happy that there is someone there to tell idiots how to wear a mask properly .

Just go for God sakes. There's a chance someone might walk fairly close to you. 

That's about it. 

9 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Ageist and sexist . Doing their job and I for one am happy that there is someone there to tell idiots how to wear a mask properly .

I wish someone had told the idiots that were on a busy train from Doncaster to Sheffield yesterday.   A whole group of lads doing the macho loud posturing stuff, swigging lager.  Not a mask between them.   Signs stating masks must be worn with hefty fines for non compliance, but no enforcement.   Not a pleasant journey, it was obvious that a lot of passengers were not comfortable. No-one even checked tickets, probably avoiding a confrontation.  

Who are these people who don't respect simple rules which are for everyone's benefit?  It's the first time I've used the train in over a year. I won't be repeating the exercise soon.

Just seen the video on youtube about yesterday at meadowhall with the covid rules.

3 minutes ago, MuteWitness said:

Just seen the video on youtube about yesterday at meadowhall with the covid rules.

Link?

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Link?

This? 

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Utter morons.

With bells AND whistles on - but typical of some thickos.

Ah well they got the confrontation they were looking for ,should get them a few  " likes".

Just now, butlers said:

Ah well they got the confrontation they were looking for ,should get them a few  " likes".

Looks like they were just after that weren't they. 

My visit to meadowhall (maskless) went smoothly. I got a few funny looks from some of the more Ignorant shoppers there but aside from that it went OK. 

Going mob handed with a camera etc.

Couple if times I have not had a mask and both times I asked shop staff gave me one.

Has a look on his YouTube ,it's exactly what you would expect.

He also seems upset Dr Suiliman (?)  has had his YouTube taken down and is under investigation from the Medical Council 

This nhs Doctor has been saying the vaccine causes infertility and I think it was brain damage too .

I think I spoke to one of these guys outside the town hall back in April.

I said I would read up on the info he wanted me to have ,if he did the same.

Has 10,000 followers.

Grimly entertaining reading the comments.

Been at a lot of the anti lockdown protests across the country,what a way to spend your free time.

I particularly enjoyed their rally in Sheff just as the snooker was getting going,from memory there was approx 22 there,even better most were from outside the city  which the organisers bitched about on their webpage.