Cheap Whisky In Sheffield That Don't Ask A 45 Year Old For Id?

Above.

It's Father's Day on the 20th, and I'd like to get Dad a bottle of Whisky as well as a card, normally I'd go to Tesco but I buy him Whisky every year for his birthday and I get aged questioned by some blind fool on the Checkout who can clearly see that although I don't look mid 40s I definitely look over 18! :loopy: 

Can anyone help?

Edited by Mr Allen
Removing stuff I doubt the Mods would've liked

Just take ID and learn to understand that the Challenge scheme has serious reprocussions if the staff don't ask including unlimited fines & permanant loss of licence. 

Large supermarkets have blanket policies in terms of asking for ID as loss of licence doesn't just affect one store. 

Get over yourself. 

what about ordering online? 

I get ID'ed pretty much every time at the supermarket, as @Resident said they don't want to risk losing their license! Take it as a compliment!

When your trying to buy the Whisky and they ask for proof of age are you wearing your superhero costume ?

55 minutes ago, SFBeca said:

I get ID'ed pretty much every time at the supermarket, as @Resident said they don't want to risk losing their license! Take it as a compliment!

I recently bought some whisky off Amazon for my son's birthday. The delivery man had to ask me for ID. He was very apologetic but we had a laugh about it as I'm 70 🤣

1 minute ago, Rollypolly said:

I recently bought some whisky off Amazon for my son's birthday. The delivery man had to ask me for ID. He was very apologetic but we had a laugh about it as I'm 70 🤣

hahaha amazing

they never asked for ID in't Albert.

keep safe drink responsibly. 

2 hours ago, SFBeca said:

I wish I got id'd just once but nope. 

They just look at my face and authorise the purchase 😭

2 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

When your trying to buy the Whisky and they ask for proof of age are you wearing your superhero costume ?

😂

I got asked by a security man to produce id  in a bar in las vegas i was 58 at the time 🤣🤣🤣

It is not uncommon to be asked for your ID when purchasing alcohol  as some people are barred from buying alcohol as part of their 'treatment', sentencing  requirement,  parole conditions etc. As there is no address on the UK passport it can be a real pain.

54 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

It is not uncommon to be asked for your ID when purchasing alcohol  as some people are barred from buying alcohol as part of their 'treatment', sentencing  requirement,  parole conditions etc. As there is no address on the UK passport it can be a real pain.

I beg your pardon? How on earth is this policed, are you pulling our plonker here? Would involve every shop having a list of every person barred.

Edited by HeHasRisen