Court Case For Disabled

i think if a person is on the same thing for anything,its not fair to give someone more when they are the same,just because the havent moved,plus OAPS AND DISABLED cannot move can they

its now getting silly,this judge  must be making a fortune?

HI SORRY missed it the goverment won the case,that cannot be right and a appeal is going in i think,its a disgrace,if someone is on the same amount,total stitch up.

this goverment are a disgrace,i will keep you all informed of the expected appeal,but no one like them are going to cave in easy.

WELL its back in court,will keep you informed

update still in court,we have to get justice for the disabled,hope you all agree

the appeal is still on going,so see whats the verdict of the new judge,but he agreed it needed further investigation,so he thinks the decision was flawed,so i will keep you upto date with the case thanks

decision from the court by christmas,its madnes and unfair,but thats the latest folks

DONT WANT TO BORE YOU  but court case is on the 6th and 7th of december and if we win we get the £1,500 we are owed,but thats my update folks

only days now to see if the disabled win what is rightfully theres,this is a huge injustice to disabled people and others

Aye, maybe you will get enough to buy a dog at the going rate, unless you have now abandoned that idea.

why be like that ,this is about millions of people mostly disabled being fleeced out of millions

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

why be like that ,this is about millions of people mostly disabled being fleeced out of millions

Because he is an unthinking , idiotic  troll