Court Case For Disabled

theres a big court case and it will if won pay disabled not on the monthly goverment money thats  being paying extra £20 p/week a amount of over £1,000 and in my opinion if they win its only fair,some of you may know more details,

Good, the Tories have been holding out on "legacy benefits" for far too long IMO.... Purely because it would upset the right wing Daily Fail readers who think all disabled adults of working age are "workshy slaves to the benefit system", trust me I've heard it all and much much worse! :loopy: 

hope they win in court ,its not fair that some get the extra cash and others did not,anyone else know the exact details of this court case?

Very good news, but i wonder if the case wins and takes some disabled and sick people over basic savings limit, will it be included?

any idea when the court case will be heard? the amount is about £1,200 per disabled person,so its not huge,but i think its owed and they have a good case against the goverment.

just read the court case is in late july ,if won over 2 million disabled people will get what other people got in the pandemic,which will be over £1,000 per person.

it would even it up and make it fair in my opinion

the court case is now on the list for sept,if they win most folk will recieve over £1,000 each,lets hope they win as its unfair that the others should get it,as it cost more to disabled ,than those who got it.

the court case for the increased sum of £1,500 is now for sept 28th/29th  there could be a ajournment,will try to keep you posted

hi folks sorry to inform you that the court case over the £1,500 owed to many disabled ect has been altered to NOV 17TH AND 18TH,this is the new hearing date,

the company dealing on behalf of the claiments  and there details are at  OSBORNES LAW WEBSITE    its a complicated case,but just not to pay you because you are not on universal credit to me is unjust and unfair,especially as its a big amount,lets hope we win this,as its unfair and unjust in my opinion

the case for the £1,500 dispute starts tommorow 16th nov,it will be intresting as in my opinion you cannot not pay some people ,because they think its extra work,its unfair ,will keep you updated.

another change but not to bad now the 17th and fri 19th nov,keep you updated folks