The Masked Dancer.

Heavens knows why there is so much publicity about this programme as it so boring ! Yes, I did switch channels but there was nothing on the other side either.!

14 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Heavens knows why there is so much publicity about this programme as it so boring ! Yes, I did switch channels but there was nothing on the other side either.!

There never is on a Saturday.

It's not like 30 odd years ago when there was stuff like Blankety Blank with the late Terry Wogan, the Muppet Show etc on BBC 1, and over on ITV we had Gladiators, Blind Date, Bullseye etc.

1 hour ago, FoxLady said:

You're being serious, aren't you?!

If you don't like my post, no one forced you to respond, post counts are irrelevant!

When I was a youngster Billy Smart's Circus was on TV every Saturday night.

4 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

There never is on a Saturday.

It's not like 30 odd years ago when there was stuff like Blankety Blank with the late Terry Wogan, the Muppet Show etc on BBC 1, and over on ITV we had Gladiators, Blind Date, Bullseye etc.

I agree. Saturday night was THE night for entertainment. Morecambe and Wise were great, and it was something to look forward to. Now on The  Masked Dancer, the reaction of the panel is so false and completely over the top.!

3 hours ago, FoxLady said:

You're being serious, aren't you?!

Of course he is !

Its only on for 2 Saturdays. The first one (last weekend) and the final (next weekend).

They put these on because people watch them,who?God knows but if they didn't watch they wouldn't be on,next?the masked nappy changer.

30 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

Its only on for 2 Saturdays. The first one (last weekend) and the final (next weekend).

I thought it was on in the week as well nikki ?

21 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

They put these on because people watch them,who?God knows but if they didn't watch they wouldn't be on,next?the masked nappy changer.

Now that’s an idea , what next ?  The Masked Musical  instrumentalist ?

It is Pat but the discussion had turned to the quality of Saturday night programmes. 

Miss Basil Brush and Generation game myself.

Was kind of nice when every show wasn't down to the semi talented public getting their 5 mins of stage time and public votes.

The Masked Singer is like Telly Tubbies for adults

I kind of miss Roland Rat (apart from the annoying Cockney accent he was quite funny), I just can't forgive that annoying Gerbil thing for ruining Summer Holiday.

5 hours ago, nikki-red said:

It is Pat but the discussion had turned to the quality of Saturday night programmes. 

Of course nikki. I understand now what you meant .