My Sim Only Contract With Three Expires In October, Should I Give 30 Days In Sep

My SIM Only contract with Three expires in October, should I give 30 days in September and go on GiffGaff cos it's cheaper?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. My SIM Only contract with Three expires in October, should I give 30 days in September and go on GiffGaff cos it's cheaper?

• Yes
    • No
    • See if you can get a cheaper contract with Three
    • Other (keep clean please)

It's - to use a cliché- Horses for Courses.

The OP would be financially disadvantaged staying with his present provider- so  it's obvious what he should do. Change !

There are some quite remarkable deals for the average punter. As a (retired)professional cheapskate and I'm an old bloke who doesn't use his phone much - I have this remarkable deal from O2  - it's 500 calls, 500 texts and 500Mbs all for £3-19 per month !

13 hours ago, Mossway said:

It's - to use a cliché- Horses for Courses.

The OP would be financially disadvantaged staying with his present provider- so  it's obvious what he should do. Change !

There are some quite remarkable deals for the average punter. As a (retired)professional cheapskate and I'm an old bloke who doesn't use his phone much - I have this remarkable deal from O2  - it's 500 calls, 500 texts and 500Mbs all for £3-19 per month !

Not bad but I'd use 500 Mb data in about a week with all my Facebook/Netflix etc on my phone.

From my experience EE has good customer service, but their SIM plans are really poor based on what they offered me today.

7 minutes ago, Janus said:

From my experience EE has good customer service, but their SIM plans are really poor based on what they offered me today.

EE are expensive.

Im with them on a sim only plan, it’s quite heavily discounted but I could probably still get it a bit cheaper elsewhere. The unlimited data for NHS  has been great over the last year tho.

I agree about the good customer service too.

If you’re on an budget, getting an older used (or Amazon refurbished look good) iPhone, and a monthly SIM only contract for around a fiver P/M.

Getting latest iPhone is crazy, it’s going to lose value super fast.

Just now, Waldo said:

If you’re on an budget, getting an older used (or Amazon refurbished look good) iPhone, and a monthly SIM only contract for around a fiver P/M.

Getting latest iPhone is crazy, it’s going to lose value super fast.

2 things:

1) I'm on a Chrome OS PC, Itunes doesn't work, so I'd have no way to manage an Iphone

2) Iphones are massively overrated IMO.

And no, Chrome OS PCs don't suck.