Social None Distancing In Sheffield

Will they relax social distancing on June 21st?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will they?

• Yes
    • No

There were no options but having the restrictions in place. 

Despite having the highest " excess deaths" in 100 years you still think this is a trivial virus .

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

Despite having the highest " excess deaths" in 100 years you still think this is a trivial virus .

The excess deaths is widely debateable, I've seen stats saying there is and others saying there isn't.

When a decision was made to start including people who died with rather than of Covid then it makes any statistics worthless.

9 minutes ago, butlers said:

POPPYCOCK, MOST DEATHS WERE OR WOULD HAVE BEEN FLU DEATHS.

search for flu deaths in the past 12 months??????

Just not so but there's no hope of convincing you of that.

6 minutes ago, butlers said:

If the "pandemic" was as bad as indicated we wouldn't need charts and graphs and statistics along with blanket MSM doom mongering - we'd know!!!

40 minutes ago, butlers said:

tel me then my father died last june in  a care home from old age and organ failure, his death cert said no1 cause of death was covid??? he had never had a test, when i queried it doc said because we cant do autopsies so anyone untested that dies is automatically included in the figures.

9 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

tel me then my father died last june in  a care home from old age and organ failure, his death cert said no1 cause of death was covid??? he had never had a test, when i queried it doc said because we cant do autopsies so anyone untested that dies is automatically included in the figures.

I've worked all the way through from last March barring a few weeks and I can honestly say that if it wasn't for the media I wouldn't even know a virus exists, that isn't a pandemic.

13 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

Exactly, one of the reasons the statistics  should be read with a great deal of caution - there are others, but that is/was a major concern of mine from the start.

In a bad flu year there's 25,000 deaths.

No one in my social circle has had " flu" this year.

Yet we have  130,000 people who have died with covid listed as one of the contributing factors.

Covid symptoms are significantly different to flu,how do you square that.

7 minutes ago, butlers said:

In a bad flu year there's 25,000 deaths.

No one in my social circle has had " flu" this year.

Yet we have  130,000 people who have died with covid listed as one of the contributing factors.

Covid symptoms are significantly different to flu,how do you square that.

The PCR tests used for detecting Covid are not accurate enough to determine between Covid and the Flu, they give similar viruses a positive test. 

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The PCR tests used for detecting Covid are not accurate enough to determine between Covid and the Flu, they give similar viruses a positive test. 

This is simply not true. Covid and Flu viruses aren't from the same family of viruses.

Just now, dave_the_m said:

This is simply not true. Covid and Flu viruses aren't from the same family of viruses.

The PCR test is still inaccurate, do you really think the flu has just gone away?