Social None Distancing In Sheffield

Will they relax social distancing on June 21st?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will they?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I am glad you have shared your sources for your 'intuition'.

Can you not agree that the validity of your second hand sources it is very limited when compared with the first hand experience of hundreds of thousands of sufferers and the millions who have direct evidence of  suffering and death? 

Did death never occur before Covid 19, I didn’t realise that, for a major pandemic it’s certainly keeping its head below the parapet.

Most deaths are in people over 80 with pre existing health conditions, in care homes where the Tory governments policies put them at severe risk, in hospitals where people with very serious illness and in some cases near their end of life are contracting the virus whilst in hospital. The threat of death to people outside those categories is very, very low.

There’s some facts to back up my intuition.

A pandemic does not relate to numbers of deaths, go check the WHO definition

There's over 100,000 excess deaths last year.

Think I saw the average person who died lost 5.7 years of expected life, it's there in ONS stats

5 minutes ago, butlers said:

A pandemic does not relate to numbers of deaths, go check the WHO definition

There's over 100,000 excess deaths last year.

Think I saw the average person who died lost 5.7 years of expected life, it's there in ONS stats

WHO are totally and utterly untrustworthy.

All these excess deaths but where are they, why are bodies not piling up, why are funerals not delayed due to the backlog, why don’t I know a single person that’s died of Covid in over a year.

And yet you posted two people you know did have covid on the death certificate, which for some reason you discard.

Guest busdriver1
26 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Did death never occur before Covid 19, I didn’t realise that, for a major pandemic it’s certainly keeping its head below the parapet.

Most deaths are in people over 80 with pre existing health conditions, in care homes where the Tory governments policies put them at severe risk, in hospitals where people with very serious illness and in some cases near their end of life are contracting the virus whilst in hospital. The threat of death to people outside those categories is very, very low.

So you accept there are people who have died as a result of the virus you say does not exist. But they are old so lets just forget them eh?

Again search the web and there's endless links to funeral directors saying they were dealing with unprecidented numbers of funerals

So is Yeadon trustworthy baring in mind what he said above that the pandemic was over last Oct?

Many more deaths occured Nov to March than any other period

Is he or is he not ?

51 minutes ago, butlers said:

Again search the web and there's endless links to funeral directors saying they were dealing with unprecidented numbers of funerals

So is Yeadon trustworthy baring in mind what he said above that the pandemic was over last Oct?

Many more deaths occured Nov to March than any other period

Is he or is he not ?

I don't think you can really trust anything you read online, people who dont toe the line are censored.

I know of two elderly people who have died recently (non Covid related) and their funerals took place within a week of their death, I'd expect at least a backlog if "unprecedented numbers" had occurred.

And what of Yeadon ,still trust him?

There were times  year when all deaths were below the 5 year average.

How can you know that by personal observation ,you can't.

Just now, butlers said:

And what of Yeadon ,still trust him?

That's only if you believe the stats that more deaths occurred since last October, how do you know that isn't manipulated. When was it decided to use "died with" as well as "died of" in the data, that would exaggerate statistics.

Still does not account for 100,000 excess deaths though does it..

The number if death cert with covid yet excluding the 28 day limit is 150,000 

So obviously some discounting us taking place.

.What about Yeadon ,he's the only named source of information you gave given and he's been shown to be utterly  utterly wrong.

Third time of asking 

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I am glad you have decided to join the world where "facts" are used.

The trouble with using "facts" is you have to provide a source and you can't be selective. You have to explain the "facts" that don't fit or appear to contradict.

8 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I am glad you have decided to join the world where "facts" are used.

The trouble with using "facts" is you have to provide a source and you can't be selective. You have to explain the "facts" that don't fit or appear to contradict.

I can find items on the internet (where negative views are heavily censored) to cover most arguments for and against, the validity of any is questionable hence why you have to form your own opinions.

10 minutes ago, butlers said:

Still does not account for 100,000 excess deaths though does it..

The number if death cert with covid yet excluding the 28 day limit is 150,000 

So obviously some discounting us taking place.

.What about Yeadon ,he's the only named source of information you gave given and he's been shown to be utterly  utterly wrong.

Third time of asking 

Provide the stats for this and I'll make an informed opinion.

Edited by top4718