Sources: Jokanovic Agrees Deal To Be New Sheffield United Manager

We'll see if this turns out to be anything.

The Manager situation needs sorting sooner rather than later though.

I wonder if he went Sunday.

He plays an entertaining brand of football , wouldn’t mind him at all 

He's got a great record in the Championship ...would have loved him at Hillsborough...but the days of attracting top quality players and managers have gone..

At Championship level he's one of the best names out there, plays some nice football too, so hopefully you don't get him. 😄

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

At Championship level he's one of the best names out there, plays some nice football too, so hopefully you don't get him. 😄

Sorry to disappoint you but it’s now official, it’s on our web site. Hopefully he’s the right man and gets his third promotion from the Championship next season.

20 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Sorry to disappoint you but it’s now official, it’s on our web site. Hopefully he’s the right man and gets his third promotion from the Championship next season.

Correct it's a done deal.

JOKANOVIĆ APPOINTED BLADES BOSS (sufc.co.uk)

Good appointment to be fair, knows his way to promotion and plays the game the right way, not as one dimensional as Wilder.

23 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Good choice hopefully will become our second best manager after Wilder of course who gave me four of the best years I have had watching the blades

Hoping we might get a pre season tour now but I doubt it with the Euro's being on.

40 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Hoping we might get a pre season tour now but I doubt it with the Euro's being on.

Wouldn't be able to go anyway because too busy at work so good job because I do enjoy pre season jollies abroad!!!

25 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Wouldn't be able to go anyway because too busy at work so good job because I do enjoy pre season jollies abroad!!!

Enjoyed Portugal and taking the lads to my Blades Pal's bar but the best ever for me was Malaga all my Pals there put everything on for us for free on the match day, coach, booze the lot. 

Guest sibon

That’s a really disappointing appointment. I was hoping you’d keep Hecky, or get Pulis.

Picking up a top quality manager is so last year.