Best Internet Provider In Waterthorpe Mosborough

Can anyone recommend a internet provider in this area please.? Thanks Alan.

5 minutes ago, alan p said:

Can anyone recommend a internet provider in this area please.? Thanks Alan.

Plusnet have been good for me for the last 6 months, based in Sheffield so they have UK call centres unlike most of their "competition".

Edited by Mr Allen
Adding link to info

Hello Mr Allen, thanks for getting back to me. I had Plusnet about 6years ago when I lived in Dronfield the internet was very good but I found that the customer service was not when you did have a problem it took many phone calls to get a response. Thanks again Alan.

In my time at this address I've had Sky, then Plusnet, then Vodafone.

No issues with any of them, just switched due to better prices.

I'm my time at the Flat, I've had Freeserve, BT, Talk Talk, Plusnet and now Plusnet again, the only reason I left in the first place was because I was still in contract with Talk Talk on the Landline.

Back when I lived at Home and was on dial up pre 2002, I had ClaraNET, AOL, BT and Tele2.

Thanks all for replying decided to go with bt. 

Just keep switching once contract is up to get best deals.

Pro Tip: Use TopCashBack each time you switch, I do and earn a free £70 ish each time I switch.

14 hours ago, alan p said:

Thanks all for replying decided to go with bt. 

Enjoy trying to translate Foreign call centres, and being on hold for ages to annoying music....

I've been with a few and there's a reason Zen win so many customer satisfaction awards. I've done a lot of IT jobs over the years and their staff jump straight to the level I need help at.  Never had the feeling I'm talking to a non-techie reading through a script they don't understand. No quibble about sending me a second mesh repeater to ensure good wifi all through house when I previously had 2 rooms with poor coverage.