Blades Partnership Deal.

It's good we're still getting together with companies from outside the club and reputable businesses benefitting society.

Edited by Alextopman

Just waiting for some silly reaction from you know who !

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Runningman said:

Just waiting for some silly reaction from you know who !

Looks like you beat him to it.

What’s the deal? A bit of detail would be nice

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Thanks.

I can’t help thinking that you’d be much better with a fictitious balloon company as a sponsor.

Hot air?.😀.😁.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Thanks.

I can’t help thinking that you’d be much better with a fictitious balloon company as a sponsor.

Brilliant idea. I here fictitious sponsors are the in thing and a brilliant way of getting round the FFP rules.

50 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Brilliant idea. I here fictitious sponsors are the in thing and a brilliant way of getting round the FFP rules.

Where did you hear that? Certainly didn't help us round FFP😂

Guest sibon
51 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

I have a feeling that you might have missed my point.

9 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Where did you hear that? Certainly didn't help us round FFP😂

😀 Joking aside Nervy, I thought it had helped ? You’re obviously closer to it than I but I didn’t think that non trading sponsors were part of the charges against Wednesday ?

9 hours ago, sibon said:

I have a feeling that you might have missed my point.

I’ve quickly learned Sibs that on this forum you ignore a fellow posters point and twist it around to have a dig at the opposition. I’m not a natural at it, but I’ll give it my best shot 😀

1 hour ago, Blue Monday said:

😀 Joking aside Nervy, I thought it had helped ? You’re obviously closer to it than I but I didn’t think that non trading sponsors were part of the charges against Wednesday ?

I’ve quickly learned Sibs that on this forum you ignore a fellow posters point and twist it around to have a dig at the opposition. I’m not a natural at it, but I’ll give it my best shot 😀

We we're cleared of any wrong doing over the supposed fake company's that might of been created so yes your right in that respect but in the end we still fell foul of FFP, maybe if the sale of Hillsborough had been done correctly it might of been ok but in the end whatever was done our finances are still a mess.

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

I think you’ll fit in perfectly.