Sign in to follow this  

Ebay Account Problem

Above.

Been trying to log into my account all week, and there's a problem with the logging in for some reason? I have 100% positive feedback so my account isn't blocked (I don't think so anyway), is there any way to find out what's wrong?

Edited by Mr Allen
Removing stuff I doubt the Mods would've liked

What messages do you get ? Have you tried clearing cookies browsing history a different browser ?

When you try to log-in, it will give you a reason..

"username or password does not match" or similar... or

"username not found" or

"email address not found" etc...

What is the message you get?

1 hour ago, Ghozer said:

When you try to log-in, it will give you a reason..

"username or password does not match" or similar... or

"username not found" or

"email address not found" etc...

What is the message you get?

Problems with the password or something? I've used pretty much variations of the same password for years so I don't think that's the problem? I managed to log in on the app on my phone.

I'm just checking the tracking on an item that was dispatched from Hong Kong last week that should've come today, but there's been no post all day :(

Just now, Mr Allen said:

Problems with the password or something? I've used pretty much variations of the same password for years so I don't think that's the problem? I managed to log in on the app on my phone.

I'm just checking the tracking on an item that was dispatched from Hong Kong last week that should've come today, but there's been no post all day :(

If you managed to log in on the app on your phone, then you must know the user/password - maybe your browser cookies are disabled, or you were running in 'incognito' mode, or some plugin/browser extension was affecting it..

or it was just 'one of those times' and you happen to be unlucky and catch it at a time it had an issue...

Also if it's a problem with the password then just reset it, it'll send the reset link to your email address, then you can be sure.

Must've been a temporary problem at their end, it all works now! :D 

Maybe give it time next time? Things break.