Sasha Johnson Blm Black Panther Of London

2 hours ago, Delayed said:

Its ok. Thankfully we've got Diane Abacus to clear things up for us all. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/HackneyAbbott/status/1396756228034990082

Diane Abbot was on Newsnight last night , and no matter how many times she was told she was wrong to be linking this incident with BLM and death threats , she just would not listen . Same on the radio this morning .

5 hours ago, Consheff said:

I noticed that the media were pushing the narrative that Sasha had had death threats prior to the incident that left her with a bullet in her head. Yet the police say there is nothing to suggest that it was a targeted attack and it turns out that she had been shot by 4 Black guy's after an argument whilst attending a Birthday party at a house in London. I think it's high time that the Black community had a serious discussion about black on black crime and put to bed the narrative that the police are being racist  using their statistics for who is more likely to be carrying a concealed weapon. At the end of the day lives are at stake. Imo it all stinks of the Rotherham debacle where police wouldn't investigate grooming just in case they would be accused  of being racist. And rather allow youngsters be abused than confront the elephant in the room.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/25/blm-activist-sasha-johnson-shot-garden-four-black-men-police/

Then you havethe gift that keeps on giving trying to stir up more racial tension .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9615843/Diane-Abbott-accused-inflaming-racial-divides-Black-Panther-Oxford-Sasha-Johnson-tweet.html

You're really concerned about racial tension?

8 hours ago, Waldo said:

Gotta love that Joker!

Don't worry, Batman will chuck him back in Arkham Asylum soon :D 

Is the same person?

32 minutes ago, geared said:

Is the same person?

I would think so.

I think he has a valid point; you really need to consider how prevalent police brutality is in general, including incidence of police violence towards whites and other ethnicities. Also, are there other overlapping factors (e.g. representation of different ethnicities in gangs) which result in a higher proportion of black people coming in to contact with police? Which would explain why they're more likely to be on the receiving end of police violence.

I'm not saying that racism isn't a thing, I think it's clear, some police are racist and do overstep the mark.

Point is, you need to do proper statistical analysis to get a true and accurate picture of what's really going on. You also need to root out bad apples from the police service.

Edited by Waldo

On 25/05/2021 at 19:29, Consheff said:

I think it's high time that the Black community had a serious discussion about black on black crime

When the next far right terrorist murders inevitably happen, do pop back and say that it's high time the white community had a serious discussion about that. All of us, I mean, because obviously the behaviour of white people is the collective responsibility of all other white people.

Its time we all had an adult discussion  about racial discrimination  but a BLM leader being shot in the head by a gang of black men does seem to be ironic .

On 25 May 2021 at 19:29, Consheff said:

I think it's high time that the Black community had a serious discussion about black on black crime.........

The black community had several serious  discussions with themselves, and the police. The police set up a dedicated unit to deal with black on black gun crime called operation trident in 1998. 

Above post reported as spam

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Its time we all had an adult discussion  about racial discrimination  but a BLM leader being shot in the head by a gang of black men does seem to be ironic .

It's also ironic that this so called campaigner against racism was being prosecuted for racial slurs against a police officer when she was shot by a black criminal. Perhaps they should call themselves Black Lives Matter Except To Black People and It's Alright To Be Racist To White People.

https://flipboard.com/article/black-lives-matter-activist-injured-in-shooting-is-facing-prosecution-for-racial/f-08e0e4dc67%2Fco.uk

Guest makapaka
On 25/05/2021 at 19:29, Consheff said:

I think it's high time that the Black community had a serious discussion about black on black crime and put to bed the narrative that the police are being racist  using their statistics for who is more likely to be carrying a concealed weapon.

If the statistics were to show this to be true - why  do you think that is - because they’re black?

18 hours ago, Waldo said:

Also, are there other overlapping factors (e.g. representation of different ethnicities in gangs) which result in a higher proportion of black people coming in to contact with police?

Could you also think of any other reasons why this might happen - other than because of ethnicity.