Congratulations Rammers.

There is an awful lot of bitterness about on this footy section lately, I don't know what's caused it but it is embarrassing to say the least!!!!!

2 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear... :(

... most little boys grow up with a dream of playing professional footy for their favourite team, let alone being included in an England squad.

I wonder how many little boys grew up sharing your dream of being...

... Bob the Builder? :hihi:

I don't think a double relegation and the worst start in football history will have appeared in many boyhood visions 🤣

43 minutes ago, monzaman said:

There is an awful lot of bitterness about on this footy section lately, I don't know what's caused it but it is embarrassing to say the least!!!!!

Points deductions, players not being paid, relegation and your neighbours having a disastrous season but still finishing up far better off than your club can send some people over the Top.

It's not deflecting though because Owls fans don't do that.

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Bitterness 🤣 its rivalry mate its gone on for 100's of years, if you're too sensitive stay on the history pages or something like that.

21 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Points deductions, players not being paid, relegation and your neighbours having a disastrous season but still finishing up far better off than your club can send some people over the Top.

There's a huge difference - some of the things you mentioned of us were fully expected, your appalling season most certainly wasn't.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Why does it upset some people so much though, is their life that sad that Rammers getting into the provisional squad sends them into a hissy fit, what's up with them, they need to get a life and stop posting on here it's affecting their life too much!!!!

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I don't think a double relegation and the worst start in football history will have appeared in many boyhood visions 🤣

Hmmm... :huh:

Yep, I agree...

... it makes you wonder just how good he'll be once he starts playing for a decent team. :hihi:

31 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Why does it upset some people so much though, is their life that sad that Rammers getting into the provisional squad sends them into a hissy fit, what's up with them, they need to get a life and stop posting on here it's affecting their life too much!!!!

They keep tripping themselves up on their bottom lips but they aren't upset because they expected to go down, not pay the players and finish below Wycombe.

Edited by Alextopman

When I first watched him early on last season I thought he was like a rabbit in the head lights , freeetened to death , however as the season progressed (disaster) he came into his own and was one of just two players that came out looking Good the other being the centre forward  lad  with the beard who tried his best .

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Point out which part isn't fact. If you think I'm jealous of a keeper that's had consecutive relegations and made the numbers up in a provisional England squad, think again.

You actually think you know more about professional football than the England manager. Why don't you enlighten us about your knowledge and experience in these matters ? Actually, you've already shown with your posts that the answer to the former is absolutely nothing, but what about your experience ?

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

When I first watched him early on last season I thought he was like a rabbit in the head lights , freeetened to death , however as the season progressed (disaster) he came into his own and was one of just two players that came out looking Good the other being the centre forward  lad  with the beard who tried his best .

I don't know what you think you are doing Cuttsie as a Wednesday fan making accurate and sensible comments about our last season. It's not the done thing on this forum, please refrain 😊

47 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

I don't know what you think you are doing Cuttsie as a Wednesday fan making accurate and sensible comments about our last season. It's not the done thing on this forum, please refrain 😊

My best pals have been unitedites only on here do I not see eye to eye with one or two , I have known and knocked around with United players  as well a owls lads .   never a bad word uttered.  

8 hours ago, Alextopman said:

They keep tripping themselves up on their bottom lips but they aren't upset because they expected to go down, not pay the players and finish below Wycombe.

We started the season with a 12 point deduction, no recognised first choice striker and poor form from the previous season, I don't think many thought we were going to win the league 😆😆