Congratulations Rammers.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

A provisional squad is always bigger, it gets whittled down when the actual 24 is announced.

Quite right which has been stated above. It will be a 26 man final squad by the way.

18 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Quite right which has been stated above. It will be a 26 man final squad by the way.

Let's hope he makes the final 26, fingers crossed but like I said earlier I think he's one for the future!!!!

28 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Let's hope he makes the final 26, fingers crossed but like I said earlier I think he's one for the future!!!!

He won't be if he stays in the Championship.

36 minutes ago, monzaman said:

It's just nice to see him selected in this squad for his country provisional or not, I fail to see how anyone could find anything negative about it .

45 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It's just nice to see him selected in this squad for his country provisional or not, I fail to see how anyone could find anything negative about it .

Yep, same here Alex

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I fail to see how anyone could find anything negative about it .

Someone who is bitter, jealous and petty might.

Didn't make the squad I see. Thought it might of been the case unless there were injuries.

Someone with a double relegation on their CV shouldn't be anywhere near an England squad.

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Someone with a double relegation on their CV shouldn't be anywhere near an England squad.

The manager of the England football team would appear to disagree with you. 

3 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

The manager of the England football team would appear to disagree with you. 

He doesn't that's why he didn't get past the provisional list.

Didn't quite make it to the final group but Gareth has him on the radar so keep plugging away Rammers your time will come hopefully !!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Didn't quite make it to the final group but Gareth has him on the radar so keep plugging away Rammers your time will come hopefully !!!!!!!

Yeh, if we get relegated next season he's a cert for the number one spot at the World Cup.😂. A few on here will have a face like they're chewing a Wasp then.😄.

Edited by Alextopman