Congratulations Rammers.

6 hours ago, top4718 said:

He doesn't that's why he didn't get past the provisional list.

He wouldn't have made the provisional squad if he wasn't rated by the England manager. 

3 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

He wouldn't have made the provisional squad if he wasn't rated by the England manager. 

Hearing he's on the bench tonight so that's pretty near the England squad picked by the Manager who doesn't think he should be anywhere near them.

6 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

This is an England manager thats picked four right backs and left in form Lingard at home, I wouldn't be too sold on his judgement.

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Hearing he's on the bench tonight so that's pretty near the England squad picked by the Manager who doesn't think he should be anywhere near them.

The young lads who throw the ball back in are pretty near the squad too, do they get a cap?

There are only about five English goalkeepers in the Prem that get a regular start, the provisional squad contained four, its not a difficult nut to crack.

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I didn't know that , one step nearer then!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I didn't know that , one step nearer then!!!!!!!

Does the manager also pick the Ball Boys?.

Some people think being on the bench for an England game compares with being a Ball Boy.😂.

Edited by Alextopman

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Does the manager also pick the Ball Boys?.

I don't get why rammers getting picked in the provisional squad and being noticed by Gareth would upset anyone!!!! why would it upset them, if it does then I think it says more about the person getting upset, i think they should seek professional help before it affects them mentally. I say good luck to any lad who gets a chance to be with the England squad after all it is the highest you can reach as a professional footballer!!!!!

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I don't get why rammers getting picked in the provisional squad and being noticed by Gareth would upset anyone!!!! why would it upset them, if it does then I think it says more about the person getting upset, i think they should seek professional help before it affects them mentally. I say good luck to any lad who gets a chance to be with the England squad after all it is the highest you can reach as a professional footballer!!!!!

To represent your country at any level is an achievement, two members of my family have England caps and we couldn't be prouder.

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

This is an England manager thats picked four right backs and left in form Lingard at home, I wouldn't be too sold on his judgement.

The young lads who throw the ball back in are pretty near the squad too, do they get a cap?

There are only about five English goalkeepers in the Prem that get a regular start, the provisional squad contained four, its not a difficult nut to crack.

The font of all knowledge speaks again. Your bitterness and jealousy is matched equally by our mirth at you. Keep it coming.

On 26/05/2021 at 13:02, Blue Monday said:

Someone who is bitter, jealous and petty might.

Agree.. Someone seems to have a large bunch of "Sour Grapes" !!

3 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

The font of all knowledge speaks again. Your bitterness and jealousy is matched equally by our mirth at you. Keep it coming.

Point out which part isn't fact. If you think I'm jealous of a keeper that's had consecutive relegations and made the numbers up in a provisional England squad, think again.

Bing back Springett and Woods , proper goali's .

28 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Point out which part isn't fact. If you think I'm jealous of a keeper that's had consecutive relegations and made the numbers up in a provisional England squad, think again.

Oh dear... :(

... most little boys grow up with a dream of playing professional footy for their favourite team, let alone being included in an England squad.

I wonder how many little boys grew up sharing your dream of being...

... Bob the Builder? :hihi: