Congratulations Rammers.

Aaron Ramsdale has been named in the 33-man England squad ahead of EURO 2020.

Never thought I would say it but he has now settled in and found form again, could be all the practice he gets stopping tons of shots LOL

After a dodgy start, he’s been on top form for a few months, well done to the lad,

Im not convinced he’ll make the final cut but it might have increased his value as he’s

probably our most saleable asset.

Considering he's got relegated from the Premier League two years on the bounce ,he's done very well...

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Considering he's got relegated from the Premier League two years on the bounce ,he's done very well...

Yes, takes a first class player to be selected for his country when his team is relegated. 

Just like Barry Banna........... Oops 

2 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

After a dodgy start, he’s been on top form for a few months, well done to the lad,

Im not convinced he’ll make the final cut but it might have increased his value as he’s

probably our most saleable asset.

Yes I agree ,well done to the lad!!!

Good Lord! Are we that desperate? 

4 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I don't think he will make the final squad but its good Gareth has noticed him, one for the future!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

Yes, takes a first class player to be selected for his country when his team is relegated. 

Just like Barry Banna........... Oops 

He hasn't been selected by his country, he's making the numbers up in a provisional squad.

18 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I think Gareth has learned from mistakes made in previous competitions when we lost many players to injuries so it's good to see a bigger provisional squad named so we are better prepared and players know more what's happening.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

He hasn't been selected by his country, he's making the numbers up in a provisional squad.

I don’t think the England manager sees it like that. He’s in the England squad with 3 others

who came up through the SUFC academy.

19 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I think Gareth has learned from mistakes made in previous competitions when we lost many players to injuries so it's good to see a bigger provisional squad named so we are better prepared and players know more what's happening.

A provisional squad is always bigger, it gets whittled down when the actual 24 is announced.