Norwich Council Commemorates George Floyed.

1 hour ago, Arnold_Lane said:

Bolded bit.  No, maybe not as a thought crime.  But you can legislate against discriminatory acts.

That's a bit rich.  I still see people saying that BLM is racist because white lives matter too because they don't get that the original message of BLM was black lives matter too not to the exclusion of all other lives.  Maybe people should understand BLM before telling them what to do?

Access UK.  

Is there any irony in a white person speaking on behalf of the black community and telling BLM how to operate?  BTW, do you have to be black to support BLM?  Is it a membership-based organisation?

you making assumptions about my ethnicity? You dont know what i identify as. I find that a "bit rich" myself and potentially racist

You can be any ethnic group and support BLM, you can be any ethnic group and offer a view on BLM

If black lives matter too then do they matter to other black people? especially the ones who are shot by other blacks?

Thansk for the info on Access UK. I'd had a quick look at that but i thought it was an employment based site , its good to see a positive message and i'll go deeper on it.

For the record i am against all violence against others regardless of colour of the skin of the victim or the attacker. Its all wrong but people seem to not like it when you go against the current narrative

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, Arnold_Lane said:

No, by your logic the comparative question would be, "in the 80s should gay men have tackled homophobic violence committed by other gay men."  

You are asking why BLM focus on racism when black people kill black people too.  It's quite obviously a false equivalence.  If BLM focused on black people killing black people do you think racism would end?

Absolutely.

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, sheffbag said:

No racism will never end unfortunately same as all discrimination will never end because thats the way humanity has always been and always will be. You will never eradicate discrimination

Of course it can end - it won’t end any quicker by constantly running down people who are trying to end it tho. 

17 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

you making assumptions about my ethnicity? You dont know what i identify as. I find that a "bit rich" myself and potentially racist

You can be any ethnic group and support BLM, you can be any ethnic group and offer a view on BLM

If black lives matter too then do they matter to other black people? especially the ones who are shot by other blacks?

Thansk for the info on Access UK. I'd had a quick look at that but i thought it was an employment based site , its good to see a positive message and i'll go deeper on it.

For the record i am against all violence against others regardless of colour of the skin of the victim or the attacker. Its all wrong but people seem to not like it when you go against the current narrative

I wrote in post 46 that black lives don’t matter to the black people who kill black people.  Or white lives to the white people who kill white people.

See the programmes and gang mediation parts of the Access UK site.

When you have finished dictating to BLM about their need to solve black-on-black crime you should aim to tackle white-on-white crime (usually referred to as just ‘crime’ in the media) as well.  

6 hours ago, sheffbag said:

Why not answer the question i asked instead

Because the question makes no sense... it's not about the race of the shooter... hence my comment.