Avoid at all cost buyer beware

What's the story? 

1 hour ago, Hans-solo said:

Car dealers?

5 hours ago, Hans-solo said:

Nice bit of clickbait. 

Are you actually going to bother to provide some details and context or do we just toss it away into the attention-seeking bin?

3 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Nice bit of clickbait. 

Are you actually going to bother to provide some details and context or do we just toss it away into the attention-seeking bin?

Yes.

I just reported the OP, the "story" is non existant, so he's probably spamming.

i have used many dealers for new cars over the years,evans halmshaw being the worst,horrid service,brand new DS3   ,they did the big reveal ect,not that it impresses me,then when i said i always take new cars on a empty carpar near my home,just to get used to the way they are,i was told it needed petrol at the nearest petrol station,

that,plus bad servicing upset me,but its strange as the best service i have ever had on my last 2 cars has been stoneacre at chesterfield ,i have had a volvo countryman and a suzuki 4 cross and just going to get another new one from them,so as often is the case you cannot please them all,but over 6 years i cannot fault them.

1 hour ago, alarmingmark said:

Why would a regular poster be spamming ?

Agreed.

The OP seems to have had an issue with a company and just wanted to vent a bit of anger. A bit pointless if they don't say why.

29 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i have used many dealers for new cars over the years,evans halmshaw being the worst,horrid service,brand new DS3   ,they did the big reveal ect,not that it impresses me,then when i said i always take new cars on a empty carpar near my home,just to get used to the way they are,i was told it needed petrol at the nearest petrol station,

that,plus bad servicing upset me,

Couldn't agree more about their Penistone Rd branch (Citroen). As such, I'll never use the company again. It's our money, we'll spend it with companies that have given good service in the past. Unfortunately, we have to find out the hard way from time to time.

Edited by zach

agree with that,the other thing i like about stoneacre is that you can park up and see a huge variety of cars,most makes,and they all seem to want to talk to you,help you and most of all buy a car from the company,not press you on which make,but i should imagine that they must have faults,but to me ,they are top class.

Yes. I bought my current car from Stoneacre (Archer Road) and highly recommend the firm.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Yes. I bought my current car from Stoneacre (Archer Road) and highly recommend the firm.

Same here, after around a month   the car I bought developed a slight windscreen wiper problem, I took it to their service centre in Rotherham, problem sorted on the spot with no quarms.  Had the car a further six years with no problems whats so ever, just changed a couple tyres through wear , well happy.