1 minute ago, busdriver1 said:

Could well be. I wonder if he will tire of promoting his wares on here soon as he is just soooooo boring

He is promoting absolutely nothing apart from conspiracy theory, but I hope he carries on for a little longer. My usual internet haunts are a bit quiet at the moment, so I'm 'avin a laugh on here.

And it is a 'sa' - South African 'organisation' - terribly reliable area. :wink:

Hello playmates, I see Yosemite is back from his restful weekend.

We might find his books are as difficult to find as " Fly fishing by JR Hartley".

There is a famous ," alternative view" type from this area ,a Greno lad made good,are we in his presence

9 minutes ago, butlers said:

We might find his books are as difficult to find as " Fly fishing by JR Hartley".

There is a famous ," alternative view" type from this area ,a Greno lad made good,are we in his presence

Now that's a thought.:wink:

Just another thing.

That first post about the whistleblower at the 20,000 patient medical centre.

It says they see up to 1000 patients a day.

Did that actually add any thing to the creditability of the story.

Other thing, would it seem likely  they would see 1 in 20 of the care base each day?

Mmmm ,that SA petitioner .

Apart from harvesting email ,there's no contact details .Suspect.

Also the law school this person says they attended.

BPP University Law School is a private, for-profit provider of professional and academic legal education in the United Kingdom and one of the founding schools of BPP University. As of 2021, BPP is the lowest ranked university in the UK for student employability, according to the Office for Students.

35 minutes ago, butlers said:

Well, this book was three ago, and the only one written in that particular pseudonym. The agreement is that RollingJ has agreed to buy a copy, so he can log on Amazon HERE and buy it at £8.92, as agreed.  When he's done that I'll reveal the next couple that he can also buy. The rest of you can apologise for your "Fly fishing by JR Hartley" and 'Total Fantasy' comments. ********s.

41lFVLCnoBL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I get the feeling that I am in the Twilight Zone reading this thread .

21 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Well, this book was three ago, and the only one written in that particular pseudonym. The agreement is that RollingJ has agreed to buy a copy, so he can log on Amazon HERE and buy it at £8.92, as agreed.  When he's done that I'll reveal the next couple that he can also buy. The rest of you can apologise for your "Fly fishing by JR Hartley" and 'Total Fantasy' comments. ********s.

41lFVLCnoBL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Apart from the fact that I don't ever remember agreeing to buy anything, if I saw that cover, I'd quickly move on.

However, seeing as that 'cover' is obviously a mock-up, and the supposed 'link' isn't (BTW, to someone who's been on the internet from it's infancy, I didn't even need to check it), so that's saved me £8.92 in ToyTown money

Edited by RollingJ

5 hours ago, Longcol said:

This sounds like one of those barmy cases brought by "sovereign citizens", similar to this;

https://www.thebernician.net/papers-laid-alleging-pandemic-fraud-against-hancock-whitty-vallance-ferguson/

Thanks for finding this. I knew it existed but couldn't find it after the thread on another forum was deleted. The link I had was Reuters so the story must have had some sort of legs.

The other thing is, now we are a bit skeptical .

How on earth do we have any confidence that book has anything to do with you.

Why the multiple identies?

I can think of a good reason