On 20/05/2021 at 11:06, Yosemite Sam said:

You would be absolutely correct were it not for one factor you've overlooked: The RT. Hon. Boris Johnson MP, the Rt. Hon. Matthew Hancock MP, Professor Chris Witty and Professor Patrick Vallance are already under investigation by the International Court of Human Rights for alleged crimes against humanity (bet you didn't know that!) It is therefore right that justice should be allowed to run its course before we start blaming people like Nina for not speaking out, especially when the brainless minority refer to her testimony as "tosh,"  just as Butlers did.

This sounds like one of those barmy cases brought by "sovereign citizens", similar to this;

https://www.thebernician.net/papers-laid-alleging-pandemic-fraud-against-hancock-whitty-vallance-ferguson/

Edited by Longcol

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

This sounds like one of those barmy cases brought by "sovereign citizens", similar to this;

https://www.thebernician.net/papers-laid-alleging-pandemic-fraud-against-hancock-whitty-vallance-ferguson/

It is, @Longcol. Still trying to get the OP to give us coherent answers to a lot of questions - but getting absolutely nowhere.

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Nice diversionary tactic, but it won't wash, and is a bit weak, really.

Okay, give me a good reason why you are so interested in seeing my books and I will willingly send you a list, provided you undertake to buy a copy of each one, via Amazon.

1 minute ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Okay, give me a good reason why you are so interested in seeing my books and I will willingly send you a list, provided you undertake to buy a copy of each one, via Amazon.

You claimed you'd written a few - on wildly diverse subjects, but searching Amazon, where you claim they are available, doesn't seem to provide anything under your name. Suspicious - not really. 😂

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

No, try this: https://fos-sa.org/2021/04/22/request-for-investigation-of-the-uk-government-and-its-advisers-for-genocide-crimes-against-humanity-and-breaches-of-the-nuremberg-code-issued-to-the-international-criminal-court-at-the-hague/

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

You claimed you'd written a few - on wildly diverse subjects, but searching Amazon, where you claim they are available, doesn't seem to provide anything under your name. Suspicious - not really. 😂

How many pseudonyms do you expect I write under?

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

You haven't yet met my criterion of providing a good reason for wanting to see them. If it's not to purchase them, what else might it be?

Your criteria is spurious - giving us a link to just one (of many), wouldn't cost you anything, and might just get us interested.

Guest busdriver1
2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Your criteria is spurious - giving us a link to just one (of many), wouldn't cost you anything, and might just get us interested.

Dont say that he might believe you and expect to sell one.

P.S. I believe they are under fantasy.

Just now, busdriver1 said:

Dont say that he might believe you and expect to sell one.

P.S. I believe they are under fantasy.

As I don't believe him, it is very unlikely.

Do you mean 'Total Fantasy'?

To quote the OP's namesake "When ah say whoa! Aaaah mean WOAH!" that goes for this whole topic IMO.

Guest busdriver1
Just now, RollingJ said:

As I don't believe him, it is very unlikely.

Do you mean 'Total Fantasy'?

Could well be. I wonder if he will tire of promoting his wares on here soon as he is just soooooo boring