Yosemite Sam said.

"you can't be bothered to read it all, it concludes "UK government decisions and failures resulted in violations of the human rights of people living in care homes, notably the right to life, to health and to non-discrimination". 

Of course you won't hear any of this on the lying paid-propagandist BBC channels. "

Errr..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000l2fk

We will ignor it was on main tv news bulletins and front page of the Guardian.

It's a conundrum, if you don't watch " main stream media" how can you be aware of what they do or don't inform the public.

A different view on the  Daily Expose which the OP trusts .

Longish ,but raises some decent points.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chillfiltr.com/exposing-daily-expose-a-beginner-course-in-spotting-dishonest-media/amp

The section on Misinformation is something I keep in mind whenever a claim just seems a bit off

On 22/05/2021 at 11:34, RollingJ said:

No, not given - just got a bit bored with the constant carp.

If you are a published author - what have you written (other than QAnons ' policy document?🤣

I have several titles currently available on Amazon on subjects as widely varying as business management theory, advice for potential foster carers and the climate change hoax… but they all cost money to buy.

If you want a free sample of my writing, you can read my short narrative “Planet Lockdown.... The Grand Deceit” absolutely FREE at: https://bit.ly/3fe9TIg.  I  Published this free of copyright because it carries a message which everyone needs to hear. As for QAnon, don't reference something you don't know about.

12 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

I have several titles currently available on Amazon on subjects as widely varying as business management theory, advice for potential foster carers and the climate change hoax… but they all cost money to buy.

If you want a free sample of my writing, you can read my short narrative “Planet Lockdown.... The Grand Deceit” absolutely FREE at: https://bit.ly/3fe9TIg.  I  Published this free of copyright because it carries a message which everyone needs to hear. As for QAnon, don't reference something you don't know about.

Links to these 'titles' on Amazon would be 'interesting'.

QAnon are as loopy as you.

3 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Links to these 'titles' on Amazon would be 'interesting'.

Read the one I've given you free and I'll gladly give you the titles of the others.

3 hours ago, RollingJ said:

QAnon are as loopy as you.

How do you know? Can you name a single one of them?

Read it. now lets have the others.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Read it. now lets have the others.

You haven't had time to read it.

4 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Read the one I've given you free and I'll gladly give you the titles of the others.

How do you know? Can you name a single one of them?

I don't need to name any of them - I've seen them 'in action' and sadly read some of their comments.

1 minute ago, Yosemite Sam said:

You haven't had time to read it.

How slowly do you read?

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

I don't need to name any of them - I've seen them 'in action' and sadly read some of their comments.

How slowly do you read?

Slowly enough to digest the content and understand the meaning and implications.

1 minute ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Slowly enough to digest the content and understand the meaning and implications.

VERY slowly, then. I'm afraid I have other things to do, and as my brain is still reasonably efficient, I can do more than one page an hour.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

my brain is still reasonably efficient

Do you have evidence for this?

Nice diversionary tactic, but it won't wash, and is a bit weak, really.