1 minute ago, butlers said:

You made the claim not me.

You doubted it, not me.

Think I'll just sit and watch - someone on this thread needs to go and see a shrink.

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Think I'll just sit and watch - someone on this thread needs to go and see a shrink.

Given up, have you? Just as well as I'm leaving this forum (at least temporarily) for the next few days. I'm off on a long weekend of relaxation, breaching as many of the ridiculous lockdown rules as I can. I'll be visiting as many hostelries as are open, hugging as many people as take my fancy, travelling far and wide with as many people as wish to take the journey and DEFINITELY not wearing a face-nappy (something I've never done anyway!)

For those of you for whom the lockdown rules are sacrosanct, enjoy your isolation. If you get bored, Eurovision is on telly tonight. Enjoy.

Ta ra. I'll be back.

57 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Hilarious! 😂

Let's not forget that after 18 months of purgatory, the world of science - with all its alleged expertise and know-how - has failed to isolate the virus, making this event unique in the history of epidemiology. The vast and wondrous scientific community, which claims to know the secrets of the universe and has identified the complete set of nucleic acid sequences of the human genome, has failed to isolate a virus in any way which meets the time-honoured principles of Koch's postulates. Odd that, isn't it?

Don't t make me do it...

Edited by butlers

2 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Given up, have you? Just as well as I'm leaving this forum (at least temporarily) for the next few days. I'm off on a long weekend of relaxation, breaching as many of the ridiculous lockdown rules as I can. I'll be visiting as many hostelries as are open, hugging as many people as take my fancy, travelling far and wide with as many people as wish to take the journey and DEFINITELY not wearing a face-nappy (something I've never done anyway!)

For those of you for whom the lockdown rules are sacrosanct, enjoy your isolation. If you get bored, Eurovision is on telly tonight. Enjoy.

Ta ra. I'll be back.

No, not given - just got a bit bored with the constant carp.

If you are a published author - what have you written (other than QAnons ' policy document?🤣

Well in a shocker.

Yosemite's info on the virus not being isolated and Koch Postulate , are as accurate as you'd likely gather from rest of the thread 

What surprise - NOT!😃

34 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Ta ra. I'll be back.

If you can't wait till 4 weeks on Monday till the lockdown completely ends (if all goes to plan) you are clearly a complete muppet IMO, and not in a comedy Jim Henson way.

@Mr Allen- the OP is a complete muppet - to put it mildly - but has given a bit of entertainment, albeit I guess, not intentionally.

Guest busdriver1

Clearly a muppet who needs a good long holiday in India.

Just now, busdriver1 said:

Clearly a muppet who needs a good long holiday in India.

🤣🤣🤣

Back in our alternate reality..

Hands up I got something wrong.

It's not the University of Columbia in Seattle  which the 900,000 possible US  deaths already estimate.

It's a different institute in Seattle.

Been following them since the outbreak started and they were on the nail with their projections last spring.

They also recently said the current real total of deaths could be as high as 6.9 million rather than the confirmed 3.4 million ,that's worldwide.

Yesterday the WHO  said they believed the current total of deaths could be in the 6 to 8 million region 

Just to tweak our vacationing OP, tinfoil helmets are not approved PPE

Edited by butlers