1 hour ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Frankly, I can't believe that (presumably!) educated people haven't discovered this for themselves, but I suppose if your sole source of information is the bought-and-paid-for lying mainstream media, the chances are you'll remain in the dark... possibly forever.

I'll quote a single example - but one which was replicated in countries all over the world (you can check it out for yourself). In March 2020, Professor Legover made his doomsday prophecy of half a million dead, which scared Hancock sh**less, so he turfed 25,000 elderly patients out of their hospital beds and into the care homes in readiness for Legover's  torrent of dying COVID patients (which we're still waiting for). Moreover, in order to "Save the NHS," our esteemed Health Minister gave carte blanche to GPs to withhold medical treatment to all residents in care homes and serve them all with "Do Not Resuscitate" orders without the knowledge and permission of their loved ones, who were to be denied access. This criminal action resulted in over 18,500 care home patients dying needlessly, alone and without medical care. Who says so? Well, not me... but none other than Amnesty International in its aptly-titled report "As If Expendable," which you can read for yourself here: https://www.amnesty.org.uk/files/2020-10/Care Homes Report.pdf. If you can't be bothered to read it all, it concludes "UK government decisions and failures resulted in violations of the human rights of people living in care homes, notably the right to life, to health and to non-discrimination". 

Of course you won't hear any of this on the lying paid-propagandist BBC channels. If you're seriously concerned about establishing truth as opposed to mendacious propaganda, chuck out your TV and stop buying trashy newspapers; they're all on the payroll of Big Pharma who get their funding from Gates, Soros and Rothschild, which in turn ally themselves with Google, Facebook, Amazon and the other Silicon Valley cowboys. Even Whitty was in 2012 the beneficiary of a $40 million "grant" from Bill and Melinda, and Vallance has a vast shareholding in GSK. If ever there were two men with a better excuse for jabbing the whole world and keeping us locked down forever, I can't imagine what that would be.

If you think all this is the work of hapless, clueless Westminster politicians, you need to get a life.

Hi Yosemite Sam. You wrote the following 'In March 2020, Professor Legover made his doomsday prophecy of half a million dead'.

This is what Professor Ferguson and 30 other scientists actually said in their Imperial College ' Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to
reduce COVID-19 mortality and healthcare demand' report. 

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf

In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behaviour, we would expect a peak in mortality (daily deaths) to occur after approximately 3 months (Figure 1A). In such scenarios, given an estimated R0 of 2.4, we predict 81% of the GB and US populations would be infected over the course of the epidemic. Epidemic timings are approximate given the limitations of surveillance data in both countries:

The epidemic is predicted to be broader in the US than in GB and to peak slightly later. This is due to the larger geographic scale of the US, resulting in more distinct localised epidemics across states (Figure 1B) than seen across GB. The higher peak in mortality in GB is due to the smaller size of the country and its older population compared with the US.

In total, in an unmitigated epidemic, we would predict approximately 510,000 deaths in GB and 2.2 million in the US, not accounting for the potential negative effects of health systems being overwhelmed on mortality.'

In practise, even  without a Government  lockdown, there would be spontaneous changes in individual behaviours once people saw the bodies piling up.

Taking into account around 150000 have died so far in spite of 12 months of various lockdowns, Professor Ferguson and his team's estimate looks very reasonable.

I believe it says if left unmitigated for two years.

As to the US total it's at 600,000 plus already which is known to be an undercount.

A recent report from University of Columbia in Seattle which was very good in it's forecast in the first months if the outbreak now reckons the  total could be as high as 900,000 already.

Edited by butlers

17 hours ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Frankly, I can't believe that (presumably!) educated people haven't discovered this for themselves, but I suppose if your sole source of information is the bought-and-paid-for lying mainstream media, the chances are you'll remain in the dark... possibly forever.

I'll quote a single example - but one which was replicated in countries all over the world (you can check it out for yourself). In March 2020, Professor Legover made his doomsday prophecy of half a million dead, which scared Hancock sh**less, so he turfed 25,000 elderly patients out of their hospital beds and into the care homes in readiness for Legover's  torrent of dying COVID patients (which we're still waiting for). Moreover, in order to "Save the NHS," our esteemed Health Minister gave carte blanche to GPs to withhold medical treatment to all residents in care homes and serve them all with "Do Not Resuscitate" orders without the knowledge and permission of their loved ones, who were to be denied access. This criminal action resulted in over 18,500 care home patients dying needlessly, alone and without medical care. Who says so? Well, not me... but none other than Amnesty International in its aptly-titled report "As If Expendable," which you can read for yourself here: https://www.amnesty.org.uk/files/2020-10/Care Homes Report.pdf. If you can't be bothered to read it all, it concludes "UK government decisions and failures resulted in violations of the human rights of people living in care homes, notably the right to life, to health and to non-discrimination". 

Of course you won't hear any of this on the lying paid-propagandist BBC channels. If you're seriously concerned about establishing truth as opposed to mendacious propaganda, chuck out your TV and stop buying trashy newspapers; they're all on the payroll of Big Pharma who get their funding from Gates, Soros and Rothschild, which in turn ally themselves with Google, Facebook, Amazon and the other Silicon Valley cowboys. Even Whitty was in 2012 the beneficiary of a $40 million "grant" from Bill and Melinda, and Vallance has a vast shareholding in GSK. If ever there were two men with a better excuse for jabbing the whole world and keeping us locked down forever, I can't imagine what that would be.

If you think all this is the work of hapless, clueless Westminster politicians, you need to get a life.

Having re-read this post and the linked article - both of which are full of hyperbole and repetition, I have just two questions: (1) what was your previous forum ID - sure I've seen such rubbish posted before, and (2) who do you regard as a credible source of information - QAnon?

16 hours ago, BigPP said:

Hi Yosemite Sam. You wrote the following 'In March 2020, Professor Legover made his doomsday prophecy of half a million dead'.

This is what Professor Ferguson and 30 other scientists actually said in their Imperial College ' Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to
reduce COVID-19 mortality and healthcare demand' report. 

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf

In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behaviour, we would expect a peak in mortality (daily deaths) to occur after approximately 3 months (Figure 1A). In such scenarios, given an estimated R0 of 2.4, we predict 81% of the GB and US populations would be infected over the course of the epidemic. Epidemic timings are approximate given the limitations of surveillance data in both countries:

The epidemic is predicted to be broader in the US than in GB and to peak slightly later. This is due to the larger geographic scale of the US, resulting in more distinct localised epidemics across states (Figure 1B) than seen across GB. The higher peak in mortality in GB is due to the smaller size of the country and its older population compared with the US.

In total, in an unmitigated epidemic, we would predict approximately 510,000 deaths in GB and 2.2 million in the US, not accounting for the potential negative effects of health systems being overwhelmed on mortality.'

In practise, even  without a Government  lockdown, there would be spontaneous changes in individual behaviours once people saw the bodies piling up.

Taking into account around 150000 have died so far in spite of 12 months of various lockdowns, Professor Ferguson and his team's estimate looks very reasonable.

Hilarious! 😂

Is Ferguson paying you for this? I guess we should all bow our heads in deference to Professor Legover for saving 400,000 deaths by convincing the pathetic Prime Minister that we should lock down our entire population for months on end, shut hospitals, schools and churches and make us all wear masks and stay 6 feet apart (all of which was a completely worthless exercise, because none of it actually worked). Meanwhile the genocidal Health Minister ensured that the spread of the infection was maintained by throwing the residents of care homes to the wolves, ensuring that those institutions - along with hospitals - were the only places where any serious transmission could take place.

I despair that anyone exists on planet Earth who still believes that a pandemic has occurred, as opposed to some sinister agenda leading to an (as yet) undisclosed purpose. Let's not forget that after 18 months of purgatory, the world of science - with all its alleged expertise and know-how - has failed to isolate the virus, making this event unique in the history of epidemiology. The vast and wondrous scientific community, which claims to know the secrets of the universe and has identified the complete set of nucleic acid sequences of the human genome, has failed to isolate a virus in any way which meets the time-honoured principles of Koch's postulates. Odd that, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

I despair that anyone exists on planet Earth who still believes that a pandemic has occurred, as opposed to some sinister agenda leading to an (as yet) undisclosed purpose. Let's not forget that after 18 months of purgatory, the world of science - with all its alleged expertise and know-how - has failed to isolate the virus, making this event unique in the history of epidemiology. The vast and wondrous scientific community, which claims to know the secrets of the universe and has identified the complete set of nucleic acid sequences of the human genome, has failed to isolate a virus in any way which meets the time-honoured principles of Koch's postulates. Odd that, isn't it?

And I despair that anyone on earth doesn't acknowledge that a pandemic has occurred, apart from the crazy conspiracy theorists.

How and why it did though is still under discussion.

Been waiting for you to come back.

That 150,000 deaths from Foot and mouth thing ..

Not sure I saw it reported in the mainstream media at the time .

Cover up ?

Or is it because foot and mouth is barely transmissible to humans  and is not a fatal disease in humans?

Take ya pick.... but then again you had 

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

And I despair that anyone on earth doesn't acknowledge that a pandemic has occurred, apart from the crazy conspiracy theorists.

How and why it did though is still under discussion.

As I've said before, we crazies don't need to theorize: the evidence of the conspiracy is all around us for all to see. When Ministers of the Crown lie and dissemble, when whole nations are coerced into taking vaccines (the experimental nature of which is hidden from them), when the law demands we must all wear masks that serve no medical purpose, when we are prevented from embracing our loved ones, you just KNOW there is a conspiracy afoot.

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Cover up ?

Or is it because foot and mouth is barely transmissible to humans  and is not a fatal disease in humans?

👍👍🤣

Just now, Yosemite Sam said:

As I've said before, we crazies don't need to theorize: the evidence of the conspiracy is all around us for all to see. When Ministers of the Crown lie and dissemble, when whole nations are coerced into taking vaccines (the experimental nature of which is hidden from them), when the law demands we must all wear masks that serve no medical purpose, when we are prevented from embracing our loved ones, you just KNOW there is a conspiracy afoot.

Ah, so you now acknowledge that you are talking an utter and total load of rubbish - thank you.

8 minutes ago, butlers said:

Cover up ?

If, as you say "foot and mouth is barely transmissible to humans" why did Professor Legover say it was, and thousands were going to die?

Bugger you got me.

Give me a source for that

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

👍👍🤣

Ah, so you now acknowledge that you are talking an utter and total load of rubbish - thank you.

I don't believe I've said that. Crazy I may be, but wrong? - never.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Bugger you got me.

Give me a source for that

Look it up for yourself - I'm doing all the work here.

You made the claim not me.