Just to be clear.

The .gov site numbers refer to adverse reactions at no point does it call them injuries, so the first part of your post is, at best, bad faith.

As a raised temperature and feeling a bit tired are two common adverse reactions is it in any way reasonable to record that as 2 injurys?

43 minutes ago, butlers said:

The .gov site reported a few days back that 11,700 deaths have been prevented and 33,000 hospitalizations avoided too.

Ah, yes. The 11,700 prevented deaths and 33,000 hospitalizations that haven't happened. What of those? They are, of course, the product of Professor Ferguson's "modelling" - similar to the 500,000 deaths that were supposed to happen. Which is precisely what sets them apart from the 800,000 who have suffered side effects which are (to use the MHRA phrase) "injurious to their health"; not to mention 1,170 real deaths. The difference is these people are REAL; they have names... unlike the numbers spewed out of Professor Ferguson's computer.

Can you tell me the caveats to that 500,000 figure?

The 800,000 refers to adverse reactions not the number of people also.

Multiple adverse reactions being common

It's all there in the .gov site.

There are 4  independent modellers for the SAGE group

Edited by butlers

For what it's worth the Lancet did a big piece on this a week or two back.

Using the infomation we now have on means of transmission and fatality rates .

Bear in mind the Imperial projections were for an unknown disease.

The US ,Center for Disease Control would have put the estimate at 580 624. under the conditions in the original Imperial report.

Two other peer reviewed agencies put death tolls at approx  350,000 under the conditions of the Imperial report.

Edited by butlers

Conspiracy Theorists are characterized by their need to appear informed and their desperate need to preach.

Whole chunks of text are copied and edited to look as if they are original thought.

They reproduce stuff they are fed but don't understand not realizing that they are funding the lifestyle of professional media manipulators working for political extremists.

10 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Conspiracy Theorists are characterized by their need to appear informed and their desperate need to preach.

Whole chunks of text are copied and edited to look as if they are original thought.

They reproduce stuff they are fed but don't understand not realizing that they are funding the lifestyle of professional media manipulators working for political extremists.

You mean the "professional media manipulators" like the BBC, ITV, Sky News, Dr. Hilary, Piers Morgan et al? We don't need to theorize about the conspiracies - they are there for all to see by anyone with the gumption to see through the lies and deceit of the vested interest élite who use their influence to beguile the useful idiots into supporting their evil cause. It's an exercise of which Joseph Goebbels would have been proud.

The only "political extremists" I know of are the weak and corruptible sapheads like the Rt. Hon. Boris Johnson MP and the doctrinally inept parliamentary contaminants like the Rt. Hon. Matthew Hancock MP and the Rt. Hon. Michael Gove MP. The rest are mere ciphers.

As for me, yes - you’re absolutely correct: I love to preach. It’s something I’m good at and believe in, simply because people need to hear God’s truth and not have their minds overtaken by the guff they read in the media or the propaganda spread abroad by those who are taken in by the mendacity of vested interest parties. However, I don’t need to “reproduce stuff I’ve been fed”; I’m more than capable of producing my own script, as witness the various books I have authored.

COVID-19 is a pantomime. Boris Johnson is principal boy (stupid but well-meaning), Neil Ferguson is the pantomime villain (boooo, hisssss); lockdown, face-coverings and social distancing are the three ugly sisters and the BBC is the fat Dame, stirring up frenzy and orchestrating the mockery (Oh no it isn’t!... OH YES IT IS!!!) Gove and Hancock make up the pantomime horse, Hancock in the rear, neighing whenever Gove farts in his face. The deliberate fallacy of COVID-19 has a whole throng of backstage gophers pulling the wires which most people never get to hear about because they are never revealed by the paid-propagandist media, intent solely on keeping in step with the official narrative in order to secure the government’s advertising payday. The audience is made up of clapping, cheering half-wits, shouting “…he’s behind you…” too daft to recognise a dramatic farce when they see one. Which row are you sitting in?

It would be funny if it wasn’t so deadly.

Quite the post.

Did you ever find the context for that 500,000 forecast ?

And your above response @Yosemite Sam might be funny if it wasn't so stupid but 'they walk amongst us'.

Edited by RollingJ

3 minutes ago, butlers said:

Quite the post.

Did you ever find the context for that 500,000 forecast ?

I really can't be bothered to explore anything produced by the pantomime villain.

That looks a lot like a deflection and we all know why

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

That looks a lot like a deflection and we all know why

Why do you place any credence on any codswallop spewed out by Professor Legover (a proven serial fantasist)?

Just now, Yosemite Sam said:

Why do you place any credence on any codswallop spewed out by Professor Legover (a proven serial fantasist)?

Takes one to know one. 🤣