41 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

You would be absolutely correct were it not for one factor you've overlooked: The RT. Hon. Boris Johnson MP, the Rt. Hon. Matthew Hancock MP, Professor Chris Witty and Professor Patrick Vallance are already under investigation by the International Court of Human Rights for alleged crimes against humanity (bet you didn't know that!) It is therefore right that justice should be allowed to run its course before we start blaming people like Nina for not speaking out, especially when the brainless minority refer to her testimony as "tosh,"  just as Butlers did.

Hmmm... :huh:

... on the subject of the 'brainless minority'... I'd just like to point out that out of 22,567 downloads in 3 days, this incredible piece of podcasting has received a total of 10 likes and 6 comments (which includes one person who appears to be in such a state of advanced agititation that they've made the same post twice).

Maybe these are the 'brainless minority' you are referring to? :roll:

7 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

I mr hat meant real media site not some random ramblings but hey....... 

Are you the person who writes this, or are you paid to promote it or are you just a gifted amateur? 

Goodness me gone from the quirky conspiracy nonsense that's entertaining if in the mood to now a German / American lawyer in the last link saying of the Virus and it's response 

"The greatest crime against humanity ever committed."

Some people have no shame.

41 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

This looks important. I'm just off to the library to get a copy of my anglo-saxon law book so I'm fully informed. 

It's important we're all on the same page.

4 hours ago, Yosemite Sam said:

It's no secret; it was reported in the press.

Earth shattering. Anonymous individual makes accusations about anonymous surgery in anonymous organ you call the press.

Yes but other than the post above it's nearly got me convinced.

Even before listening to the pod cast it was likely to be the first step on a snakes n ladders to utter nonsense.

Each name supplied in " evidence" is at best a contrarian or at worse an utter crank.

If the OP does come back can you give me an attribution to the 800,000 injured and 1200 dead?

3 hours ago, butlers said:

Yes but other than the post above it's nearly got me convinced.

Even before listening to the pod cast it was likely to be the first step on a snakes n ladders to utter nonsense.

Each name supplied in " evidence" is at best a contrarian or at worse an utter crank.

If the OP does come back can you give me an attribution to the 800,000 injured and 1200 dead?

The MHRA “Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine adverse reactions” website lists as of 13 May 2021 that the following numbers of injuries / deaths caused by AstraZenica and Pfizer vaccinations are as follows:

Pfizer: 165,986 reported injuries and 374 deaths

AstraZenica: 650,681 injuries and 786 deaths

Totals: 816,667 injuries and 1160 deaths.

See it for yourself at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Does the first part of your post quote from or is part of the. gov link at the bottom.

Particularly the  " injuries" wording.

A quick look at the .gov site and that wording seems to be missing 

I am thinking someone is just picking numbers out of the .gov site without the context

Edited by butlers

In fact now I have waded thru the .gov site ,it absolutely does not say what the top part of your post says.

Sigh. Let me explain the adverse reaction database.

It you select  100,000 people at random, and monitor them for a month, then over that period, quite a few will have heart attacks, be diagnosed with cancer, have blood clots etc, and quite a few will die. Because that's what happens to normal people.

If you give 100,000 people a vaccine, but then set up a system whereby their GPs report any medical symptoms, then over the next month, many heart attacks, cancers, blood clots etc, and quite a few deaths, will be reported to the database.

The thing to look for isn't whether thousands of vaccinated people have died of heart attacks or whatever; it's whether there have been  more than expected deaths.

So far the excess deaths in the UK amount to about 10-20, mostly from blood clots. This compares to the 127,701 people in the UK who have died from catching the COVID virus so far.

The .gov site reported a few days back that 11,700 deaths have been prevented and 33,000 hospitalizations avoided too.