Reece James To Swfc

its reported that we will sign doncaster left back asap ,sounds a good to me ,what do others think?

Its also reported that the players still haven't  been paid in full.....i would imagine that would be first priority before bringing in anyone else...

It would be nice if the owner offered some clarity on the situation and gave Wednesdayites some peace of mind about the clubs immediate and long term future ..

As it stands ...the situation looks pretty bleak

16 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Its also reported that the players still haven't  been paid in full.....i would imagine that would be first priority before bringing in anyone else...

It would be nice if the owner offered some clarity on the situation and gave Wednesdayites some peace of mind about the clubs immediate and long term future ..

As it stands ...the situation looks pretty bleak

Just a thought and not a dig.

Could a player who hasn't been paid leave for another club claiming his contract hs been broken by the club?.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Could a player who hasn't been paid leave for another club claiming his contract hs been broken by the club?.

I don’t see why not, if he has enough for a solicitor.

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I’d think after a period of receiving no salary then it could be deemed as a breach of contract & potentially they could go on a free ...but I’m not 100% sure ..

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I’d think they could. Especially with the pattern of non-payment that Chansiri is building up.

The thing that confuses me in all of this is that Bannan has signed a new contract. I’d have thought he would have had plenty of Championship suitors.

There must be more to this that meets the eye.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I’d think they could. Especially with the pattern of non-payment that Chansiri is building up.

The thing that confuses me in all of this is that Bannan has signed a new contract. I’d have thought he would have had plenty of Championship suitors.

There must be more to this that meets the eye.

Looking at Bannan's reaction after the Derby game he might welcome a way out now.

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

I don’t see why not, if he has enough for a solicitor.

Doesn't the PFA take care of such matters ?

4 minutes ago, St Petre said:

Doesn't the PFA take care of such matters ?

Yes, I think it probably does.

11 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

If there's owt left after paying Gordon Taylor's salary perhaps.

Pretty decent  player  this lad, be suprised if theres not a few from the championship interested in him tbh, likewise with another player MacGillveray, the Pourtsmouth keeper whose out of contract and on Wednesdays wanted list, hel get championship interest as well.

Lots of clubs circling around both Bannan & Uroghide as well, maybe on their way fairly soon.

One player theyve already missed out on is James Collins whose gone to cardiff,  could be players dont fancy playing for free!

Edited by staninoodle

3 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Jim, who's on the Owls' retained list (and whos not) ? Can't seem to find one, unless it's on here.