Uniteds Season And Possible Records

17 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

"light hearted"

Correct well done you've got something right at last.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Says the person who started a thread about SWFC's finances 🤣

Anyway back on topic!!!!

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Correct well done you've got something right at last.

You can't make it up on here sometimes!!!

So to sum up, no posters can think of anymore records we may/may not break so we will just have to wait for the last two results to see if we break the ones I listed. End of thread for now!!!!

Edited by monzaman

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Says the person who started a thread about SWFC's finances 🤣

Correct and like I said it's been all over the news and internet, not seen anything about United's money problems from anyone but yourself. Your concerns are admirable.

19 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Correct and like I said it's been all over the news and internet, not seen anything about United's money problems from anyone but yourself. Your concerns are admirable.

You had a court case that was all over the news not so long ago, every detail of your accounts was aired haha.

Also this, the terms of the loan were extended to 2023, all the info can be found at Companies House.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-blades-become-latest-club-set-loan-facility-australian-bank-macquarie-secured-against-premier-league-payments-819341

51 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You had a court case that was all over the news not so long ago, every detail of your accounts was aired haha.

Also this, the terms of the loan were extended to 2023, all the info can be found at Companies House.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-blades-become-latest-club-set-loan-facility-australian-bank-macquarie-secured-against-premier-league-payments-819341

And back on topic, could you please start a thread of your own if you wish to try and convince anyone who will listen that the blades are skint even though they aren't and Don:t keep repeating it on here thanks.

Guest sibon
23 minutes ago, monzaman said:

And back on topic, could you please start a thread of your own if you wish to try and convince anyone who will listen that the blades are skint even though they aren't and Don:t keep repeating it on here thanks.

Back on topic. 

I think that United  are about to set a record for being the only Championship club with a huge loan secured against future Premier League tv money.

Do you know of any others?

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Back on topic. 

I think that United  are about to set a record for being the only Championship club with a huge loan secured against future Premier League tv money.

Biased ex mod trolling as usual, no wonder it used to be so one sided on here,so you think it's a record about to be set yeah right, join top on his "let's try and convince people the blades are skint" thread and stop posting on here please with this tripe thanks!!!

Just now, monzaman said:

Biased ex mod trolling as usual, no wonder it used to be so one sided on here,so you think it's a record about to be set yeah right, join top on his "let's try and convince people the blades are skint" thread and stop posting on here please with this tripe thanks!!!

You could try convincing us you're not perhaps.

Just now, top4718 said:

You could try convincing us you're not perhaps.

On your own thread on topic please, god how many more times!!!!!

34 minutes ago, sibon said:

Back on topic. 

The money was borrowed from the lenders in full knowledge relegation was a possibility and that was taken into consideration when the ability to keep up payments were looked at, they'd be very silly not to have done that don't you think?.

Google it.

Well one thing is for certain, you have to be IN the Premier League to create any records, of whatever type.... so not having ANY Premier League records probably shows a lack of participation.

Guest sibon
59 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The money was borrowed from the lenders in full knowledge relegation was a possibility and that was taken into consideration when the ability to keep up payments were looked at, they'd be very silly not to have done that don't you think?.

Google it.

But the money is borrowed, and spent. And secured against parachute payments.

Whatever colour your spectacles are, mortgaging your ground, or mortgaging your future income are both things that should set alarm bells ringing.

I’m hoping that Chansiri has the funds to clear our loan, but I’m not sure that he has. If he can’t, we are in big trouble.

I’d guess that your owner is either going to do the same, or has a fire sale planned.

Whichever way you look at it, it’s not nice.