Uniteds Season And Possible Records

Guest sibon
16 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

So according to him if you have a mortgage you're skint.

Oh dear.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/475859-money-will-be-even-tighter-for-wednesday/

Maybe not skint, but a charge against your ground makes money tighter. I’m sure you’ll agree.

Question: How hard do you land if you’ve already spent the parachute payments?

11 hours ago, Alextopman said:

We do also have the joint  record for the lowest Premier league crowd, with 19 other teams

No they don't. There was a brief period in December where the London and Liverpool clubs were allowed a small crowd, it didnt last long though. So it won't be 19.

Edited by HeHasRisen

7 hours ago, Alextopman said:

So according to him if you have a mortgage you're skint.

Oh dear.

What about the huge loan? You and your mate are good at omitting the bits that don't suit your argument.

29 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

No they don't. There was a brief period in December where the London and Liverpool clubs were allowed a small crowd, it didnt last long though. So it won't be 19.

Yes it will be 19 obviously they weren't allowed in for every game so I'm correct, think about it and you'll work it out eventually.

25 minutes ago, top4718 said:

What about the huge loan? You and your mate are good at omitting the bits that don't suit your argument.

To be honest with you I haven't a clue about loans, mortgages etc just odd bits that I see on here or in the news, I prefer to watch the football and attend games when allowed and leave all that rubbish to the Wednesday fans to worry about and study. They're lucky to support a club so financially stable and I can see why they mock other clubs worse off than them.

By the way I don't argue I discuss.

Edited by Alextopman

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Yes it will be 19 obviously they weren't allowed in for every game so I'm correct, think about it and you'll work it out eventually.

Depends if its average or not. In any case, its clutching at straws,

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Depends if its average or not. In any case, its clutching at straws,

It was a light hearted factual comment and the only person clutching at straws is yourself, it states "crowd" not crowds so no average is needed.

It's been a really crepe season for both Sheffield teams. Not enough goals, not enough points, no crowds, losing managers and indeed losing confidence. But the great thing about football is that it will start again next August, albeit in a different division and with different opponents. Someone commented (perhaps not on SF) that going to away matches in the lower leagues is easier and cheaper, and perhaps more fun. 

To quote Captain Tom, "tomorrow will be a better day". 

🙂🙂

Worst ticket office. Many times I've had to stand in a long queue for an hour and a half which moves at a snail's pace because there are only 2 people serving their customers.

Worst website. Whenever I've used it, I've had to change my password every time and after reading the numerous complaints about it on S2 4SU, I'm not even going to bother trying to renew my season ticket.

40 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Here we go again,can't remember seeing owt about a mortgage mentioned in the records of the prem lge

8 hours ago, sibon said:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/475859-money-will-be-even-tighter-for-wednesday/

Maybe not skint, but a charge against your ground makes money tighter. I’m sure you’ll agree.

Question: How hard do you land if you’ve already spent the parachute payments?

So we are not skint then!!!

Can't remember seeing owt about parachute payments or mortgages in the prem LGE records must have missed them!!!

23 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

To be honest with you I haven't a clue about loans, mortgages etc just odd bits that I see on here or in the news, I prefer to watch the football and attend games when allowed and leave all that rubbish to the Wednesday fans to worry about and study. They're lucky to support a club so financially stable and I can see why they mock other clubs worse off than them.

By the way I don't argue I discuss.

Says the person who started a thread about SWFC's finances 🤣